What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Do you do anything with Sunseeker down in Poole, Barrold?

Oh yes mate my biggest customer in the Marine world  ;)

Now they are nice..the new 170ft er thats currently being built is fandabbydozzy..set you back well Mr Jordan £33m  :-[

Down there at least once per month...have a evening stroll along sandbanks very nice  ;)

well woke up at 11:00 am ;D

long night last night rolling the pit :-\

stayed indoors till the guy who massacred the west of the lake district was caught or i this case found >:(

i don't get how someone would want to do that to innocent people.

and kids school halfterm aswel :of

last exam today! 3h 15mins left of being a fresher! big day! off to the pub to have a cigar and an ale or 10 at 12 o'clock after my exam!

Hope it went well alex  ;)

For me, revising, revising and revising for exams on monday, tuesday and following monday... tax is sooooo boring  :(

Replacing old wooden trusses in our workshop that almost gave up with the weight of snow earlier this year.

Done two today,...the new ones are made with C24, 9"X3" at a cost of £7.80 per metre (tanalised).If we wanted 9"X4" the cost shot up to nearly £15 per metre.... :of :of ,.......stress graded timber,......they make you pay for the wastage.. ;)

I now know what its like to be shut inside a slow cooker,......christ that was hot up in that roof under the asbestos........ >:(

Today switching rear wheels to front since Costco will only fit new tyres to rear unless you buy four. Never mind gives me a chance to give the alloys a right good clean after the winter ;)

Today switching rear wheels to front since Costco will only few new tres to rear unless you buy four. Never mind gives me a chance to give the alloys a right good clean after the winter ;)

bill did you miss out the part where you drank that bottle of glenfidditch?  :-*

Well arrived offshore on Monday  :( :(  Have been busy ever since with our planned shutdown, Have been trying to flush, nitrogen purge and isolate the plant so that all the work can beging but so far not gone to plan. Broken Nitrogen pumping unit due to liquid nitrogen leak, and a series of smaller uh ohs. Ah well only a week to go now.

After visiting the local Massey dealers earlier for a nosey with my camera I decided to take a trip to Robin Hood's Bay. Not to sunbathe slumped in a stripy deck chair with "99" in hand but to catch up with some more silaging action thanks to the Dowsons again and their Claas Jaguar 950. About to head to York and attend a music gig, my day of escapism is almost complete. :)

I've been on the barrow all day getting the base laid for my new model tractor workshop ;)  had a general garden tidy up,laid a bit of block paving and just downed a bottle of Old Speckled Hen 8)