What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Sitting indoors for four days with the flu, looking at a picture of a young man being licked by a girl and wishing I'd spent less time on the land and more time in the clubs when I was his age! Still, there's the over 50's to look forward to - or I could cover myself in salt and go and sit in the dairy...

Side splitting! :D :D :D

Oh and Mike that must have rung through the head a bit? Blimey I bet that hurt! What type of knocker were you using? I'm guessing not a tractor mounted one? :of

had a bit of fun on some 230 massey's at college today doing hillstarts, slalems and reversing with different trailers, were on the new holland T6020 next week and mabee the 6530

now gonna have a practice run at putting the toytrac bits in the car for the weekend

Side splitting! :D :D :D

Oh and Mike that must have rung through the head a bit? Blimey I bet that hurt! What type of knocker were you using? I'm guessing not a tractor mounted one? :of

No it was ahand held heavy post knocker I just missed the post and it came back on me ouch I should be ok for Saturday Sunday i hope.

I hope things turn out ok Ben since well you have had a run of uncertainty with jobs over the past year or so :(

I sometimes moan about the company I work for (mainly on our own department communication  >:( ) but well having stayed around through successive take overs I been with "Them" for 23 years past the end of September so well they can't be that bad...on the other hand I can't be that bad either or I would have been RIF'd ( reduction in force) as well there has been plenty of those in the oil industry over the past year.

Many a time I have thought of moving or even setting up on my own account and then I have thought maybe better the devil you know than the one you don't ;) ;) ;)

Sitting indoors for four days with the flu, looking at a picture of a young man being licked by a girl and wishing I'd spent less time on the land and more time in the clubs when I was his age! Still, there's the over 50's to look forward to - or I could cover myself in salt and go and sit in the dairy...

sorry mate, let me know if you're ever in scouseland....

best of luck benny boy i know wot your going through mate :-*

cheers, i know, i hate it!!

job i had interview for on wednesday may not hear until few weeks?, but have an other tomorrow for a 2 week spell....see how it goes!, want to keep off the Nat king Cole as long as possible!

hopefully i'll get this, do the 2 weeks and roll into the other one :-\ :-\ :-\ ....or i'll end up working on Cross Rail at Canary Wharf....very good money but not fun to get too!! :(

Was off in the lowloader today doing a trip with my mate. We shared the driving to maximise our time. Straight up to Sheffield to drop off a 7.5t Iveco Cargo at a small commercial dealer who is shipping it for the customer. Then back to Coalville to drop off a JCB 4-CX which we had to load into a rigid ERF tautliner for the dealer who is shipping the pair to Namibia for the customer. Then acroos to Oswestry to pick up an MF165, MF590 and two MF575's to take back and add to the yard stockpile! Oh and two linkboxes as well!

Well, got Sumo and seed drill in filed, bringing forklift with seed trailer down main road when transmission filter seal blew. Managed to get off road before I lost drive. Fitting new filter and refilling oil just as the heavens opened. Explains why I'm here at this time.

Possibly should be in 'what really annoyed you today'.  :)

Now fitting another CCTV camera in yard and testing on PC. :)

Was off in the lowloader today doing a trip with my mate. We shared the driving to maximise our time. Straight up to Sheffield to drop off a 7.5t Iveco Cargo at a small commercial dealer who is shipping it for the customer. Then back to Coalville to drop off a JCB 4-CX which we had to load into a rigid ERF tautliner for the dealer who is shipping the pair to Namibia for the customer. Then acroos to Oswestry to pick up an MF165, MF590 and two MF575's to take back and add to the yard stockpile! Oh and two linkboxes as well!

my parents live 10mins from Coalville!

Milk no sugar Mr & Mrs Goon Snr!

Just off the M1 at j22 we were Alex, on that big distribution park.

Was raking from 8am 'till 10am yesterday. Maize 'till 8pm. Today, up at 5.30am and down to the Trading Estate where Tracis Dad does a lot of work. Clearing a fly tip with his tractor and trailer. Then up to a primary school with him to cut and chip up some tree's and by lunch time I'll be back on the clamp!

Milk no sugar Mr & Mrs Goon Snr!

Just off the M1 at j22 we were Alex, on that big distribution park.

Was raking from 8am 'till 10am yesterday. Maize 'till 8pm. Today, up at 5.30am and down to the Trading Estate where Tracis Dad does a lot of work. Clearing a fly tip with his tractor and trailer. Then up to a primary school with him to cut and chip up some tree's and by lunch time I'll be back on the clamp!

if you'd gone up to 23 you'd have been 5 mins away!

Got the morning off due to overnight rain and showers this morning as we are unable to lift potatoes for long term storage in the wet, should know lunchtime as to wether or not we are going to have a go this afternoon as at the moment there isn't enough time between showers/downpours to load a trailer