What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I'm on number 8's as well but where I'm really heavy stuff that sticks to the boards I'm struggling for grip so tyres are squashing last furrow and the furrow wall slightly so its not getting enough soil to throw to fill it fully its only slightest little line, like I said when on better ground even heavyish matches a treat and looks perfect just when on snot and heavy clay wheel squashes to much and cant go fast enough to cover it (down to 3-4k and dont have wheelslip monitor to say basic deere ;D ;D ), if making sense? :)

just back from gertting the car fixed and washed down / waxed as they always do, delivered valtra130s parcel to his in lawa place, howtons contractors, fair bit of kit there inc a blue yellow kane half pipe silage trailer ,and a jd 6430 in the drive way blocking my way in so had to go via the yard instead

stacking the collection into 10 x 70l storgae boxes, now got all the uh siku and britains tractors into them, along with a good amount of the mf stuff to, all photoed and logged in what box, tonights being spent with the wife putting the new pictures against my insurance excel log plus adding a good few i have missed to over the last few months, total of 180 pictures taken, and i aint onto the implements ect yet

all the boxes will be packed with dessicant packs from work and sealed with duck tape to prevent any more mishaps

Went into work this morning to do a few van loads of logs, over 100 orders have been taken this week!! Then went to see a bloke and book Traci's bday pressie. Following all that, Christmas shopping for Tracis presents. Going to go home now and fall asleep!!

Today I have decided to take a holiday and have a day at home. Two fold really partly due to the adverse weather conditions and also sore feet. I have managed to get cracked soles in both feet. Had cracked heels before but never soles.

Well yesterday I cleared 2ft of snow off our 111m2 driveway and all the paths round the house. Feeling a little stiff today but have the 2 inches that fell overnight to clear off the drive. Also have a list of jobs to get done round the house as my wife has gone to work and good chance she will not get home. Also have to phone work and see what time my check in will be tomorrow... as today they are trying to clear friday flights ::) ::)

at home with Harry, my first day of retirement! ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) .....no seriously, contracts ended and nothing out there, all London jobs get snapped up as i'm not local  :( :( :(

oh well hopefully something better in the new year???!!!

Running after sheep again (moving fields); pulling a sheep feeder to same field (very heavy and one of the wheels came off ::) ..); moving horses and ponies; de-icing water troughs; landscaping & cleaning up around a barn, and making a big bonfire. I'm exhausted now! :P

Felt like I was chasing my bum today with deliveries, got 18 or so knocked out though . . . Took 12 orders by lunch time though ::) ::)

Tomorrow, Coventry area to deliver an MF50B digger then Oswestry for an MF165 and Bishops 'Somewhere' in Shropshire to collect another 500 series for the return leg.

:)

Felt like I was chasing my bum today with deliveries, got 18 or so knocked out though . . . Took 12 orders by lunch time though ::) ::)

Tomorrow, Coventry area to deliver an MF50B digger then Oswestry for an MF165 and Bishops 'Somewhere' in Shropshire to collect another 500 series for the return leg.

:)

you.ll be passing me one of these days  :D  you come a fiar  way over oswersty and shopshire  im not far from their