What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

today was a 3 am bedtime ,up at 8, wee lie in. got all the cattle and sheep fed by 12. the landlord had organised a fox hunt so the hounds were all over the place by then ,Alison wanted to see them hunting and just as we went out the door they ran right down the glen and over towards the wood, in full voice and right after a fox which nearly ran into the sheds..........

they just track the fox with the hounds and any fox traced running in front of any of the guns will be shot....they didnt get any but tracked 3 . 21 riders on horseback with them who all seemed to enjoy their day.

Been down to see dad tonight, he refused to come up last night to ours, we just had a couple of friends in.thats the celebrations nearly over for another year

Into work for a half day today because of theis dreaded thing called yearend. Off tomorrow but back in for the day on Tuesday and back to normal on Wednesday. Oh well I suppose at least I will have at least an extra days and a half to take off sometime later on this year ;)

Back to a normal day today at work. Have had quite a busy day today. Managed to watch the old firm match after lunch  :(  didn't quite go the way I wanted it to. Just been for tea. Had a massive buffet tonight. Lots of lobster and other seafood as well as cold meats and pies.  ;D

TRIS,DONT FORGET TO RUB DOWN BETWEEN COATS!!!!!!!!!!!!paul

All said and done mate, we had done a lot of filling before hand and rubbed it back. Must admit, we did  not do it between coats though. . .. . but too keen to get on  :-\ The walls are rough as rough as Marky's chin anyway so it woun't show anything out of place!! :laugh:

All said and done mate, we had done a lot of filling before hand and rubbed it back. Must admit, we did  not do it between coats though. . .. . but too keen to get on  :-\ The walls are rough as rough as Marky's chin anyway so it woun't show anything out of place!! :laugh:

nice one tris,i have had the pleasure of  a lovely 2 week break fom the brushes,but back on it tomorrow

before i got heinously drunk on new years eve, i spent new years eve day replacing an inlet valve and rebuilding the head, as well as replacing the radiator and fan on a friends A series mini, went back today did an oil and filter change then adjusted the seat bracket so i could get my knees under the wheel! 

yearly service on a toyota Rav 4 and one on a fiesta, then went for a pootle round the lanes in the mini, never has 60mph felt so fast!

lands end to john o groats soon me thinks!

I'd dearly love a Mini again, Alex. My first car was a black 900cc Mini with Webber induction and an RC40 exhaust I think it was. It gave my mates '89 Fiesta 1.6S a run for its money. I always wanted to put a Metro turbo engine it.

I'd dearly love a Mini again, Alex. My first car was a black 900cc Mini with Webber induction and an RC40 exhaust I think it was. It gave my mates '89 Fiesta 1.6S a run for its money. I always wanted to put a Metro turbo engine it.

just your size of car eh tris?  :-*:P

my first car was a 1396cc gti mpi metro, 110bhp.....rather unsafe in a crash though, and being 17 i was convinced that would be what happened! chopped it in for the c2. if my first car had been a mini i'd still be driving it, also unsafe in a crash, but much slower than the mighty 'tro! here i am 3 years on, 3 years no claims, no points (fingers crossed) and i'm hankering after something else!

oh also today i've been polishing my CV & writing a covering letter for a 9-5 job i'm hoping to get for this summer...

My Mini also went away to be replaced by a French sample. An AX GT, 1.4 with a twin choke carb, same block as later Peugeot and Citroens. Great little car but wired up by a spider I think.

Today it's log deliveries, fair few orders have come in over the long weekend. :)

still off work till next monday , looking after youngest son until the wife gets home from work then i'll go up to the farm , got a power major head gasket to do & try to find a water leak on a massey 65 .i think the 65 job is serious , cracked water jacket or something like that , it had a head gasket done in the summer , not by me i'm glad to say