What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I know how you're feeling, Alex. Nanna who was diagnosed with stomach cancer and latterly that it had spread to liver and lungs I believe. To top it off, se fell and broke her hip on Monday. Out of hospital already after surgery though. The hospital likes to get elderly in and out quickly and back to their normal routines. Pneumonia can set in and make their condition worse otherwise. Chin up old bean.

that's awful mate, i am more or less convinced that grandpa will fall over and actually damage himself in a similar way at some point...

my best wishes to Nana, Tris..

Helped a friend to scan 200 ewes today. First time working with sheep. Stupid, stupid animals.

The ultrasound scanner is a cool piece of kit though. Sorry I didn't get a photo to post here.

He also has a very rare Ford 7740 SLE with a blue roof. Was built during the transition phase. Some bits from the old model, some bits from the new model.

Started my Diploma in Organic Farming course tonight. Can't wait to get it finished.

Big old road trip for Hobbit Trucking, starting tomorrow at 4.30am. I have another artic load of hay to deliver north of Lampeter to the usual farm. Instead of backloading tractors from Newcastle Emlyn however, I have a DAF cement mixer, a 6 wheeler to collect a littld further away in Pembrokeshire, Crymch I think??? Anyway, I'm taking it to. . . Tilbury. . . Essex!! :of

From there, up to Cheffines in Cambridgeshire to pick up four 100 series Masseys to bring home.

Early night for me then! :D :D

Big old road trip for Hobbit Trucking, starting tomorrow at 4.30am. I have another artic load of hay to deliver north of Lampeter to the usual farm. Instead of backloading tractors from Newcastle Emlyn however, I have a DAF cement mixer, a 6 wheeler to collect a littld further away in Pembrokeshire, Crymch I think??? Anyway, I'm taking it to. . . Tilbury. . . Essex!! :of

From there, up to Cheffines in Cambridgeshire to pick up four 100 series Masseys to bring home.

Early night for me then! :D :D

Where you nighting out Tris????

Helped a friend to scan 200 ewes today. First time working with sheep. Stupid, stupid animals.

The ultrasound scanner is a cool piece of kit though. Sorry I didn't get a photo to post here.

He also has a very rare Ford 7740 SLE with a blue roof. Was built during the transition phase. Some bits from the old model, some bits from the new model.

Started my Diploma in Organic Farming course tonight. Can't wait to get it finished.

best of luck with the diploma!

Eating casserole and dumplings which Traci had ready for me when I came in from my trip! 1107kms since yesterday am. Brought 5 MF165's back from Cambridge, one had no wheels so we could put it on sideways  8):) Just fitted the new blind which arrived today too, looks mint I have to confess.  8):)

been instaling a totaly new fiber network the last few days, completly new terminations in the exchange, new tie hydra jumpers to run, and i am the only 1 trained to do it for this half of the cornwall job, basicly 70% of cornwall is to get fiber to premisis,indvidual fiber to each house and bussiness, giving 100meg + broad band, the remaining 30% will be split then with 80% of that getting fiber to cab, giving 40 - 50 meg broadband, the rest in real out in the middle of no where then getting new radio broadband giving 30 meg there abouts. huge 3 year project, thats also triggered the same to start in devon soon to,

and these are just start speeds, given we already have single fiber systems runing 500 meg systems then who knows whats round the corner

Logs this morning but only until lunchtime, I have had a good run of it workwise for the last few months so I am finishing early on Saturdays now to make more time for the house and for her indoors of course. Log man goes away for a month come April so I will be looking after the place and the house which will mean longer hours again. Went to Mole Valley Farmers and bought a couple of axes, one for Traci's dad as I snapped his. .. . too strong see!! And a smaller one for myself just to chop down logs that are to bulky for the wood burner. Just touched in around the ceiling and door frame of the bathroom.

Got a couple of pink patches to dab my bristles on now. . ..  :-[:P :P

Make of that what you will!!  :laugh::angel::laugh:

finally got some time in the workshop yesterday , replaced the diesel tank on power major number2 , took 2 hours to get the steering wheel off , even the hydraulic pullers wouldn't shift it so ended up butchering it with the grinder , went to the pub last night , chilling today then off out for a couple about tea time

Watched some football on the box this morning with my Dad at his place (with the time difference, we get EPL games live from early morning to mid-day). Sunday ritual.

Hauled two loads of cows to the auction mart for neighbours. Cast cows, really heavy, probably about 900-1000kg each.

Spent some time this afternoon dismantling a sink and countertop in order to measure up for new countertops.