What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Uni thesis...... big thing that gives Students no end of grief for at least 3Months of their lives..... I also have to do a 10min presentation on mine as part of the "experience". Everything is more amusing than writing the bloomin thing though >:(

Oh yeah, what you studying at uni then?

been in the loft ,sorting tractors ,combine etc for my model farm ,kept moving buildings about to find the best layout still no further forward

I had the same problem, it took me four days of moving sheds around to get it perfect, then the warm weather came and nearly melted me when i was up there so i've decided to bring it down and make one on a 4 foot by 4 foot board to take to shows ;)

Oh yeah, what you studying at uni then?

BSc with Honours Computer Network Management and Design.......... Not as complicated as it sounds and doesn't actually involve business management as such. has module of project management though.

BSc with Honours Computer Network Management and Design.......... Not as complicated as it sounds and doesn't actually involve business management as such. has module of project management though.

ermm....Ooh, i feel kinda stupid now. What bought you to ftf then?

been in the loft ,sorting tractors ,combine etc for my model farm ,kept moving buildings about to find the best layout still no further forward

nearly the same, did it yesterday, mines always moving, nut this time its got slightly smaller yard wise, making it easier to reach to stuff, al part of the new raising it for ditches , 1/3rd up awaiting mandys supplies to be delivered and fitted,

ermm....Ooh, i feel kinda stupid now. What bought you to ftf then?

Accidental discovery and the fact im from an agricultural background.... have had britains "toys" from when I was a kid.... then stopped buying them. when I was about 17 I thought id buy a digger just to round off the collection... except it never stop there and is now an on going expensive hobby.

Accidental discovery and the fact im from an agricultural background.... have had britains "toys" from when I was a kid.... then stopped buying them. when I was about 17 I thought id buy a digger just to round off the collection... except it never stop there and is now an on going expensive hobby.

I know the feeling, especially considering last august i had nearly 4 grand in my bank and im now down to my last £200...  :-\

Yes a bit like me too Andrew..my mum's parents were farmers and as much as I like the country side and farming I saw there was no money to be made in that at a very early age.....anyway I'm glad I took my chosen career and became a CA (Canna add as some folk would say) bought five vintage tractors and as we speak 813 Britain's models and 70 BFA Border Fine Arts')

Yes a bit like me too Andrew..my mum's parents were farmers and as much as I like the country side and farming I saw there was no money to be made in that at a very early age.....anyway I'm glad I took my chosen career and became a CA (Canna add as some folk would say) bought five vintage tractors and as we speak 813 Britain's models and 70 BFA Border Fine Arts')

Depends on whether you're a hard worker or not, Bill.

Bale wrapping today :) I got the TM155 with the HS2000, boss in his new T6090 with BR7070 and our other chap is raking up with the Kuhn rake and the TM140. Lovely day for it too.

Did you take a camera? ;)

been getting some tractors ready for a show at penrith tomorrow , all washed , checked & loaded. We're taking shane's 3 cylinder 35 with a grey mf 732 cutterbar mower & my mates taking a power major with ransomes ts59 plough.Then we took the banana loader off a diesel fergy ,  washed the tractor & forklifted it into the workshop

Sat in isolation all day for abusing a teacher at the weekend ;D 

Shouldn't come silaging if he cant handle the banter  :P 

and also it wasn't me who was abusing him, i had no CB  :'(

I know the feeling, i've shouted plenty of abusive language at my french teacher  ;) but why was your teacher silaging with you?  ???

Sat in isolation all day for abusing a teacher at the weekend ;D 

Shouldn't come silaging if he cant handle the banter  :P 

and also it wasn't me who was abusing him, i had no CB  :'(

How is that a school problem? its not like you swore at him in class, I would see the head about that if I were you

How is that a school problem? its not like you swore at him in class, I would see the head about that if I were you

nahh mate they can these days, because i remember i punched a kid in the face out of school one day and i got in trouble at school because his mum reported it to the school so i kicked off and got in even more trouble  >:(