What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

ran 13miles in a half marathon this morning on the other side of the country in Wexford.Didn't see one silage outfit which i was surprised at.only a handful of fields cut

f

Most had cut down by Wednesday and given the forecast in the pit/bales by Thursday night. Us included thankfully  8)

There was some rain in rathnure (where we were staying)on Saturday evening

F

Was up there yesterday  ;D

Yes it rained a nice drop from Saturday dinner time onwards but the drying wind soon got rid of it  :(

Had a little trip up to Wheatley near Oxford today with my Dad. We collected a Standard 10 Companion which he had bought on ebay. 1960 something I think it is.

How very dare you Mr Trissle.. and the images of said vehicle for those of us old enough to remember their mates dad taking them to school in one  :of:P :P :P  .. I just loooooooooove the look of the standard 10...  :-*:-* :-*

5 more loads of concrete,.........listening to the barn "singing" in the wind,...(by god,its been blowing a good 'un down here today),....had a visit from Graham and gave him a tour of the farm and showed him a proper milking parlour... ;) ;)

How very dare you Mr Trissle.. and the images of said vehicle for those of us old enough to remember their mates dad taking them to school in one  :of:P :P :P  .. I just loooooooooove the look of the standard 10...  :-*:-* :-*

I'll get one for you mate  ;):)

It runs like a dream. Someone has started some welding on it on the sills etc - all a little crude to be honest but panel wise (window surrounds aside) it is straight. It came with a lot of service history and even a journey diary which one lady owner kept - fascinating reading. A day out at Westonbirt Arboretum was "truly delightful"!!! Oh and an MOT cost £2.76!!!!  :of

It runs like a dream. Someone has started some welding on it on the sills etc - all a little crude to be honest but panel wise (window surrounds aside) it is straight. It came with a lot of service history and even a journey diary which one lady owner kept - fascinating reading. A day out at Westonbirt Arboretum was "truly delightful"!!! Oh and an MOT cost £2.76!!!!  :of

:D :D  .. brilliant... will dad be wearing his straw boater and crevat when he drives her  :D :D :D

thanks for the tour john loved it ,what time did your concrete arrive  ;)

.............5 bloody thirty Graham,.......and not long after you left we were given a small soaking then drizzle. I will put some more pictures up tomorrow. Dont know what the finish will be like on that load as it has hardly gone off at all,....will go and have a look at it again in a bit..... >:(

Some fence repairs at Dad's, the snow accumulation along the edges of the trees had really pulled it down and slackened it. Also some fence repairs at my place, much easier, out in the open so the field is ready for Lois' horses any time.

The young lad who rents the land around our house has started putting down anhydrous ammonia. He's pulling a 40' Morris cultivator with a New Holland TJ450 and, boy, is she growling in places  :P  It's a bit too sticky in the low areas and he's having to keep his wits about him.