What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Any pictures Adam....??

Not really, I have a couple from this morning when the rig was static but the light was bad so I was hoping to get something tomorrow when they were seeding unless they're done before I get home from work.

I assume you don't want pictures of me an' th' ol' man fencing. ;)

I did get a few pictures of other guys seeding on my way to town this evening, I'll try to post them in the next few days.

last day of prep before a 3hour exam tomorrow, and a 2 hour one on Friday. Mixed feelings as second year draws to a close...

it's time to  resurrect the lucky exam fountain pen... and hope I can actually write legibly, having not written properly since January... the last set of exams I did!

Left the yard at 4am and was in a tractor dealers yard near Newcastle Emlyn at 7.50am  :) Unloaded four twin drum mowers and loaded four 500 series MF's and was back at the yard at 1.30pm. ... not bad considering I stopped for a cooked breakfast on the A48 at 10.15am  :P

Loaded the rigid with ten twin drum mowers and a 12m sprayer for delivery to a dealers yard near Witheridge tomorrow - another 4am start to be there for 7am. Then pick up a Zetor down the road from there and an MF 575 out past North Tawton and run back to the yard. It does mean however tonights trip to Bath to see Frank Turner is cancelled  :'(

well up at 5.30am....even though a day off! >:( >:(>:(

washed car,

rung bank new business section

filled in various VAT and other crappy tax forms

sorted out some paperwork

cleaned out cupboard

surfed net

now 10.10am and need food!!.......cant leave house though as shed tw@ts are coming to fix 6 panels that's taken them 18months to sort out! >:( >:(>:( >:(

Hope we will get some pictures of farming in Poland when you return.

Well I hope to go to the Ursus museum/factory in Warsaw, not sure if I'm going to the provinces though.

Milked this morning, then went to market with my grandad and bought a nice little 2007 born BBX with a belting calf at foot, then a catch up on here and take the dog out before going back to work this afternoon  :P

Still today for me but yesterday for most of you.

Up late 'cos Lois and I and her cousin watched a couple of movies late the night before.

Off to Dad's and watched Stevenage Vs Torquay then UTD Vs Barca (either end of the spectrum there  ;D  )

Surfing now and wondering how to justify my existence tomorrow, expect it will have to do with repairing fences.

Whilst my parents have yet to find a buyer for their house they have had these new neighbours arrive in their back garden Berberis....

P1060464.jpg

P1060466.jpg

P1060467.jpg

P1060469.jpg

....I'm now about to head out into the countryside and attempt some twitching i'm much more used to. One contractor, two locations, two different tasks connected with silaging. Looking forward to a decent day out. :)

Fantastic pics of those hungry chicks! Hope any local cats don't spot them when they fledge. What a lovely find. For me today its Camelford for a tractor, Witheridge to collect a mower I delivered last week and finally a tractor near Hemyock again. :)

Fantastic pictures of those hungry chicks! Hope any local cats don't spot them when they fledge. What a lovely find.

Thanks Tris. Mum's been aware of the nest for a while now so I couldn't resist but have a go photographing the recently hatched chicks when I called in to see her this morning. Slight shame about that little branch in the foreground covereing their faces but pleased how they've come out. I really hope next door's cat goes nowhere near them :)

Well i've spent most of the last couple of hours removing a weeks worth of notifications on here after being away on holiday, joys  :D

Same here, just back from sunny Poland.