What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

work as usual, but while on the way down to cornwall this morn i was down to 20 mph on the main a38 due to a storm ,thunder lightning, hail and rain, for about 20 mins, went nearly as dark as 3 am in the morn for a few mins, road was a wash out couldnt see the sides or more than 30 ft infront of me, never seen rain like it in all my years working outside

Been to the hospital today...i have an ongoing Kidney issue, basically there packing up, and im not quite 30 yet :(

It wasn't too bad news mind, but Dialysis is imminent..

So all in all, a fun day... i got some leaflets out when in just to cheer me up!

Trying to fix an alarm on a 1.7dti corsa sxi (ready for the scrap yard basically.) Not my car but the alarm decided to go off at school at the end of open evening. Was a while handling because we had been offered tay but all the fit teachers had left by the time we got it fixed

Trying to scheme out a layout for the annual silage comp. the plan looks fine until you dump a 16t cairt on it :(

What doesnt help matters is that im recycling the last entry so I have Brown where there should be green.... fairly ruins the visualisation.

GO ON IM WAITING.... The year im semi organised will the year there wont be one!

Excited all day to watch the Manchester derby.........still waiting for Utd to turn up!!!!! (SHCity 1 - Utd 0) :huh:

Come on......er.....Newcastle :o

Wasn't Ferguson looking irate, hehe! >:D

Excited all day to watch the Manchester derby.........still waiting for Utd to turn up!!!!! (SHCity 1 - Utd 0) :huh:

Come on......er.....Newcastle :o

blue moon :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: couldnt have happened to a nicer club ,mind you i still recon it will go down to the very last game for both of them

Due to the lovely weather (again) I've spent the best part of the day fitting a new set of track rod bushes, seals and pins to our JCB Loadall as when they fitted a new set of tyres to it 2 weeks ago they noticed that there was a large amount of play in them. probably 2mm of wear in the bush and pin but that turned into about 30-40mm of free play in the steering.

Just back from a lovely meal out with mrs Nats theres a jazz festival in the city and it's was really nice to sit and enjoy a nice meal and a bottle of red mmmm stuffed now ha ha!

more scheming of my layout.. debating I'm going to go for county 1474/ford 5000/7000 era or if im going to go semi modern. I was aiming for a small holding with contractors. but don't have a decent trailed chopper, the next thing is a super big silage wagon and then the JD self propelled thing.

Part of me dont want to use the county since it was only obtained yesterday, but 5000/7000 and a self prop chopper might look stupid.......

Decisions :(

Opinions welcome..

Edited by and2go

I have been boarding the attic today as I had a day off. Got the largest area done with the boards I had so as soon as they are on sale somewhere again I will do some more.

Now..... Don't quote me on this (Watch it, Richards!!) but plans are afoot for Leverets Farm to reinvent itself in this hideaway :)

(Flash picked up the dust particles :( )

post-212-0-42904200-1336768331_thumb.jpg

Me neither, Bob. I can't wait to get stuck back in. You guys are really showing some inspiration for everyone on this Forum.and being a spectator for so long is just too much to cope with!!! :D :D

Looking good Tris, how is the access up to the loft......stairs, ladder or climb on Traci's back?

Stroke of luck that beam isn't in you way :D :D i'd be banging my chest on that all day boarding it out!!!!

Cheeky sod you are!! :D :D

Ladder with a horizontal beam directly above the hatch so it isn't especially easy. Just got to keep an eye out for more cheap boarding, usually reduced this time of year :)

Cheeky sod you are!! :D :D

Ladder with a horizontal beam directly above the hatch so it isn't especially easy. Just got to keep an eye out for more cheap boarding, usually reduced this time of year :)

what boarding are you using? walk into a decent timber merchants (not B&Q etc) and ask if they have any damaged stock, (i brought 30 8x2" 21mm peel clean t&g chipboard boards home from work over summer for pennies each because they'd been bashed about by orang-outangs on forklifts, they are currently providing a floor in the hall of an investment property and in my parents garage loft!)