What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I know, Sue. I'm terrible, although this time it was late, dark and I thought the bloke in the JCB had his hands OFF the controls when I went to just give the last scrap Massey cab a shove on the lorry bed...... He didn't and he decided to shove said cab with the machine instead. Bang, squash, yelp!!

Just got back with a 135 and two 165s all on the rigid.

clearing drains. last 2 days have been very heavy rain, plus winds have knocked leaves down blockin gulley tops. i wouldnt mind but when the cars speed up though the flood to soak the poor soul trying to solve the problem , thats when it gets anoying

I can only hope it is not too painful now. Did you put it in the accident book?

Tender would best describe it, Sue and a bit stiff. It was right across the knuckle of my left nose picking finger. It was logged in the book yes and also notes made in the first aid kit of products used. Hell of a kit they have, +20 employees must bring with quite an HSE and First Aid responsibility......... Even more so with me around!! :D

Your Royal Subject,

Sir Tris of Squashedfingershire.

• Like 2

just spent a good part of today resetting my i phone after it crashed, ended up going into the apple shop in town in the end, and logging on via their stuff to sort it, which needed there help to do, all after the phone informed me the software wasnt up to date and just wnet ahead and reset its self??? luckly it did back upeverything its self online to my i tunes stuff, but my end didnt say that, told me it had lost everything

ive got more pics of the 722 if anybody is interested,one more picture of my drive for the day,price of the 722,just a mere £120,000

well i was a bit upset that i didnt get a call for work this weekend just gone,all week we have had very good weather,anyway got a call from my farm boss,saying sorry he hadnt contacted me,but only to say there was no work anyway,the drill hasnt moved from when i posted this topic,they have had really wet weather,fields under water,straw still not baled,he is well p****d 0ff at the moment,but go's to shows the difference of only 30 miles away of how they can get different weather

This afternoon I went to the local vintage club's fun day ploughing match which was being held about a quarter of mile from my house. Although a fun day there was some serious ploughing going on so just as well I didn't attend with my French Farmall Cub and Ransomes TS42A trailing plough...anyway although insured as yet it isn't registered and knowing my luck the "old Bill" could have caught me....even in the sleepy village of Drumoak.

Tomorrow there is another ploughing match 25 miles away so I think I will attend that one as a spectator too.

Sat in the office, making paper aeroplanes and trying to throw them into the shredder, then got a call from a farmer saying he'd sunken his combine while cutting the last of this years wheat, got the fendt 936 rigged up to the low loader and put the js 130 on, trundled up the road behind some one on a bike, then started digging round the rather sad looking claas, right down to its belly, in a rather wet looking "hole"

I'd love to see some photos of your goings on a work, Harry. Sounds interesting to say the least 8)

sorry forgot to take photos this morning, eventually managed to pull her out with the 936 and the farmers 820,

Lifting Silage the past two days in The Worst conditions I have seen and Ever want too see again! Took all 200HP and whatever Driving skill I could come up with to get through it!

Ground into the Ar$e and beyond, Where it stops, Nobody Knows!!!! :of :of :of :of :of :of

Never good sign when you've a road sweeper following you and a 15T digger in the field! :-;D

• Like 1

Seem like there's quite a lot of farmers getting there equipment stuck in the mud, here's one of today's agri recoveries

1bc56c89173465fe50fcc6aa4b9c942f.jpg

It will take a 4cx, a js145 and a tonne of swearing to get her out

Edited by HWS PLANT HIRE

Trying to plough, that part of the field has always been a bad spot, always remember walking though it when I was a kid, had to lift the plough off, the plan is to dig away the earth at the angle the tractors sitting at, put some hardcore/ballast down then hopefully, drive or pull her out,