What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Colebourne ?? I think, I do remember that it serves Wadworths though ;D

Ah thought so. Just down the A35 from Cockleford where I worked for JA Rook farms a year ago. Never been to Colesbourne Inn though.

Edited by CMB

Covered that area in pooh in recent years :ha ha!: and when I worked for Agrivert it was a frequent trip delivering it to farms in the area from Avonmouth.

Today it is back to normality and off to the log yard after an extra hour in bed :)

got up arround 10.45, these ftf road trips do take it out of you, taken a few strepsels as i have had a real sore throat since our all you can scoff chinease sat eve before the party ,think the multiple mixes of spicey sauce took its toll

God I would love to go on one of the road trips

If you want to see men members behaving badly then I can recommend them!

Not THAT badly otherwise I would not keep going to Spalding! ::)

Hope your throat clears up soon Sean. I doubt it was the Chinese more likely too much talking!

Edited by Leakeyvale

Hope your throat clears up soon Sean. I doubt it was the Chinese more likely too much talking!

na i had a cold early part of the week and it was rough before i went, one or two of the spices did cause a little sensation, as andy will testify on the wok one he had ,szechuan ?? i think poor bloke went red and started sweating before he even finished it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Collected a js145w, full set of buckets, selector grab, ripper tooth, breaker and a crusher bucket, got them all on demo for a while, then collected a 3ton mobile crusher, depending on performance, either the crusher or the crusher bucket will be getting sent back, then put the artic in for its service,

• Like 1

Day started off well, finished stripping the top layer of soil, had 90 tonnes of type 1 dropped off, so the entrance became a bit of a swamp, and an hour after phoning the artic driver not to bring the artic in, and unload the tracked dumper, jcb 8085 and a fuel bowser on the road and drive them in, I found myself digging the artic which is on hire out of the swamp, and gave the useless driver a ragin,

Edited by HWS PLANT HIRE

Spreaded some hardcore, then brought a couple of containers and a site office onto the site, unloaded some gas pipe and a load of telegraph poles, then dug out the temporary entrance into the field were working in. Then packed for her and i's trip to fort William for the weekend, hopefully climb Ben Nevis for the second time this year

• Like 2

Just off the phone to a local farmer offering me a chance to buy a newish wood chipper which he bought to heat the chicken sheds which vion own, but due to there current economical status he will no longer be doing the chickens, which means he won't be needing the chipper, problem is he paid £1.5 million 3 months ago, for it, told him I couldn't afford it, and he should go into bio mass, and hire a load of forklifts off me for giving him a great idea,

Final load of contents of uncles sheltered cottage into the back of dads Corsa with seats folded down,,, its amazing the amount you can cram into the back of a small four door hatch back. All now unloaded in folks garage at Kemnay and mum will probably be having a sort through during the week so I can deliver some stuff to the Magpie Charity shop and the balance to the skip at Inverurie next Saturday.