What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Waiting on Natalie to get ready so we can go into town as I really need a new pair of shoes for my work and Nats needs to get links took out of her watch the I got her Christmas might have a spot of lunch when were in town then we will head home light the fire put something nice on for dinner and put my feet up :D

just made a rasberry trifle and a lemon chessecake next on the list is a beef wellington got the out-laws comming round later

Oh that sounds lovely Paul....and will there be any left overs for tomorrow :huh:

We have five lovely fat fit and healthy Savannah kittens. This morning we took a few photo's of them and .advertised them on the internet. They are three and a half weeks old and will go to new homes in March. Being pedigrees; they can't leave us until they've been vaccinated and micro chipped.

Been working since 6 this morning, woman's ceiling collapsed due to her water tank overflowing, and the water lying on the plasterboard, so we stripped the ceiling, removed the insulation and got the space heaters in to dry the place out while the plumber was playing with his ball cock, re sheeted the ceiling, all 23 sheets i may add, new thicker glass wool in between the joists, got double time from the boss, the 4 of us working got 20 tins of tennents and £30 each as a thank you, nothing wrong with working New Year's Day

• Like 2

Went to a new years eve party in a little village an hour north of Bordeaux (France) lots of red wine, got to Bordeaux airport at 11am, into Gatwick, spot of lunch, train to Chippenham, taxi to Calne (girlfriends brothers house) now waiting for dinner before trek back to Newent, long day travelling!

• Like 1

Never a good one to get....,and worse still when New Year is coming up.,,,David...anyway on a positive note I wish you and your family a Merry and Prosperous New Year. 8)

cheers Bill, where i live at allendale , the new years eve custom is a bon fire in the village square. it is lit by about 20 guysers who are in fancy dress. these men carry barrels of burning tar on their heads and parade around the village chasing the old spirits out n welcoming the new year  before throwing them on to the fire

its very popular with tourists but now were down to 3 pubs ,its abit cramped

Bill i do hope you n your close family n friends had a cracking new years and may this year be great ;D

Went to a new years eve party in a little village an hour north of Bordeaux (France) lots of red wine, got to Bordeaux airport at 11am, into Gatwick, spot of lunch, train to Chippenham, taxi to Calne (girlfriends brothers house) now waiting for dinner before trek back to Newent, long day travelling!

Thought there was a whiff of garlic coming across Wiltshire from the east! :lol: :ha ha!:

out for a walk this morning with my old dear and my brothers familly, wife stayed at home as shes still not well, and has now gone sick for the first time in 6 years odd ,has spent much of today under the duvet on the big settee asleep, thats now 7 days shes been bad, so am going to ring the docs tommorrow for an apointment as its far from like her

out for a walk this morning with my old dear and my brothers familly, wife stayed at home as shes still not well, and has now gone sick for the first time in 6 years odd ,has spent much of today under the duvet on the big settee asleep, thats now 7 days shes been bad, so am going to ring the docs tommorrow for an apointment as its far from like her

thats not good to hear sean , hope its not too serious n your doctors are better than ours. the ones up here like to fob people off ,as if they were cutting costs instead of helping people

best wishes to you n your lady

I've been helping my wife tidy up. I had several bottles of Scotch laying around in our wine rack. Some of them didn't have a lot left in them, so I drank the bits left and put the bottles out for re cycling. Wasn't that good of me!! The wine rack looks a lot tidier now because I've filled it up with full bottles and they look much tidier than the nearly empty ones.  ::)

• Like 1

Had a job interview today that lasted 3hrs at a larger all cereal/pulses farm in central Norfolk, got some thinking to do now in case it gets offered to me. The farm is just under 2000 acres with three tractors, Case MXM190, NH T7040 and a JD 6800, it would be different to what I'm used to but gets me away from cattle which I really do not like working with.

cleaning ditches with the js145w, and a new tilty rotataty bucket, ate a mcdonalds more cleaning, another mc donalds more cleaning the home, to find shes gone loopy and bough a silver cross pram for the bubba, 

• Like 1