What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just taken 6 odd hrs to get home due to issue's  round Bristol, mostly just a huge amount of traffic, did t really get above 20 for an hr or so , mind you could be worse, pity anyone heading home out of Devon/Cornwall,as it was pretty much static or very slow moving traffic from Bristol all the way back to Tiverton way , can't ever recall it being that bad in all the years I have lived this way,except for accidents, and there was none of those 

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

Missed you yesterday smithy,and graham to, did have a look when I wandered past but he wasn't there, 

Graham was not on the stand much on Thursday as he had to go off to get his award I did keep a eye out for you and looked around the Tuckwells stand a few time in case you was there

Just got in from work ,quick shower pack my bag left a note for the wife not to cook my tea as I might be late back haha  now of to catch ferry with Mr Reeve over to France ,you all behave yourselves while I am gone will be back next week   

• Like 3

1 hour ago, smithy said:

Graham was not on the stand much on Thursday as he had to go off to get his award I did keep a eye out for you and looked around the Tuckwells stand a few time in case you was there

Would have found me endulging in a few freebies , well has to be done doesn't it ,have fun in frenchy land won't you , keep martyn out of trouble ,or is it the other way round ?? 

• Like 2

Not as much as what am I doing today, but last night managed to bag a pair of tickets for a sold out Lancashire Hotpots gig 8)  Fantastic night as always though a bit tender this morning.....think I'd best get myself a bacon butty on the go ;)

Edited by Valley Axe Man
  • Like 3

Stage one of the extension sorted today, moved the dishwasher and power points out of the utility and into the kitchen proper, had to dismantle the sink, and swap the base units round to get it to fit , moved all the sockets off the wall where the new large opening is going, and fitted a temporary socket to feed the fridge and freezer in there new positions away from the work, next stage is to move the sockets on the living room wall and finally remove the bodged wiring so the new front room door can be cut in when ready, this needs more rewireing of the main house ring main, and the bedroom floors up at one end to do it, along with lift the block paving where they need to dig and remove the fence so far to, busy weekend next week,good job I have 3 days off to do it all.aims to get building in the next 2-3 weeks to be finished by the start of September and our holiday 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Stage one of the extension sorted today, moved the dishwasher and power points out of the utility and into the kitchen proper, had to dismantle the sink, and swap the base units round to get it to fit , moved all the sockets off the wall where the new large opening is going, and fitted a temporary socket to feed the fridge and freezer in there new positions away from the work, next stage is to move the sockets on the living room wall and finally remove the bodged wiring so the new front room door can be cut in when ready, this needs more rewireing of the main house ring main, and the bedroom floors up at one end to do it, along with lift the block paving where they need to dig and remove the fence so far to, busy weekend next week,good job I have 3 days off to do it all.aims to get building in the next 2-3 weeks to be finished by the start of September and our holiday 

hope the electrics are being done profesionally Sean,mate of mine couple of years back done his electrics,fire caused by his work,lot of fire damage,ran into the thousands, his insurance failed to pay out,you all have to have the right paperwork nowadays,even if you know what you are doing,just a bit of advice