What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

13 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

wont fit in the softop mate,afterall shes got a full suitcase of shoes worth her, allowed me to put my hiking boots in, bookcase will just have to wait ;D place was totally manic ,off the scale bad, never again is all i can say 

Try this Sean..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oA5t0-e9UM   ;)

very appt paul, was like going into a furniture version of primark on the 1st day of the jan sales, we were sat about 8 in the bar and the carpark entrance was still queueing out onto the main road, and it shuts at 9????? only went as her indoors wanted to look at the kitchens they do, and i can promise you now i will not be buying them from there, could build better in cardboard boxes  than what they had ;D;D;D;D;D;D

all back home, off the boat at 7.15 ,in the front door at 09.45 ,so 2&1/2 hours from southampton to plymouth , over 1.5 hrs less than going up , 3 loads of washing all done, the only downside ,the builders have not done the knocking through that was planned last week, so world war 3 may break out tomorrow between the other half and the guy in charge, as this had all been planned for a good 2 months in advance to be do e while away,as its the only big messy dusty job on it all 

• Like 2

been pushing the builders today, now have the new openings done, did all the rubble removal myself ,approx 3 tons ,and also saved a good 150 more bricks ready for future work  , basically to keep them working on the important stuff, just got 4 acro props up while the last lintle sets which is taking the roof joists weight ready for the last wall to come down once the new bits water tight, also have the last new roof timbers going in right now,after a very long and blunt talk with the builder yesterday,well their supervisor,who can organise a thing, cant complain about the guys hes using,its more him, apparently the bricky fell out with him friday after he tried to cut 3 days pay of him for being slower than he wanted, hopefully sorted this now as i pointed out a good bricky normally has a labourer with him for brick shifting and mixing ect, which i had been doing in the eves and days off, so no wonders it took him a week longer having to stack bricks etc by himself let alone laying them. so hes backed down now and paid up so with luck the bricky will be back tomorrow to get the cavity trays in ready for tiles on for Saturday, so glad sues prince 2 project manger trained ,and has done way bigger than this,shes walkimg all over their supervisor now,imfact i think hes scared of her to be honest which is great 

• Like 2

well over the last few weeks I have been busy with all the farm jobs that need doing at the moment but a couple of Sundays back I thought I would make up a front linkage mounted weight frame for the case mxu135 I have a full set that came of my 4240 and another set that used to be on my 956 I used to own but went with the ones that belong to the 4240 ,to start with I tried to use the headstock that came off a Ransomes Faun potato harvester that I broke up a few years ago but decided that it was not suitable so started with a bit of steel channel with bits welded in the ends to take the mounting pins and then a strong bit of box upright for the toplink ,only put 6 weights on it as just need to stop front from lift a bit whilst pulling the press

20160828_174038.jpg

20160828_174049.jpg

20160828_174059.jpg

20160828_174109.jpg

20160829_200542.jpg

20160829_200851.jpg

• Like 5