What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

3 hours ago, MadMark said:

That picture would make a good caption game Martin,  you could have something like this,  the dog looks at you and say's "sod it you go and get them, I'm staying here" ;):D

More like " put the bloody camera down and send me round these ewes"

21 minutes ago, 844john said:

That makes it a lot easier, it was bloody hot at times here! What was the job today?

Definitely, I'm not as keen to carry a sulking swaley half way across the moor as I used to be! Just gathered them today, didn't get up there till after lunch but they are to worm and mineral and the lambs will get their first dose of hep p and nip the tups. :blink:

Don't you just love sheep! I've spent my afternoon at the mucky south - end of north - facing sheep, a few days in a fresh fog and some of them look like they've had a heavy night on the beer and curry, got finished with hands and arms starting to resemble the colour of the Incredible Hulk. Needless to say, I was none too popular in the house at tea-time!:o:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Day off today with the family, had a ride up to Alnwick Gardens, never seen as many people in my life, wouldn't mind their takings for the day;) Funny, in the photos it looks deserted! Lots of combines rolling, and between Hexham and Rothbury saw for the first time in the flesh a Steiger Quadtrac cultivating stubbleB)

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 844john said:

Day off today with the family, had a ride up to Alnwick Gardens, never seen as many people in my life, wouldn't mind their takings for the day;) Funny, in the photos it looks deserted! Lots of combines rolling, and between Hexham and Rothbury saw for the first time in the flesh a Steiger Quadtrac cultivating stubbleB)

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

your right it is very popular and if I mind right a fortune to see as well. glad you enjoyed your trip around Northumberland ,we have some nice scenery and some decent tractors too , at one of our depots near hexham  the neighbouring farmer has a quad trac lurking in a shed, I also saw a case ih magnum drilling land near amble 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dm434 said:

your right it is very popular and if I mind right a fortune to see as well. glad you enjoyed your trip around Northumberland ,we have some nice scenery and some decent tractors too , at one of our depots near hexham  the neighbouring farmer has a quad trac lurking in a shed, I also saw a case ih magnum drilling land near amble 

Northumberland is lovely David, I keep telling the wife if we won the lottery that's where we'd buy a farm, but as we don't play it I'm not holding out much hope! Never seen a Quadtrac before, not even at a show, so it was nice to see one, just wish it had been closer to the road so I could have got a photo. Alnwick Gardens is a wonderful place and the kids love it every time we go, kept an eye out for the Duchess, but unfortunately never saw her.;)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mb86 said:

Snap, although slightly different machinery and I'm still at it trying to beat the rain forecast for tonight. 

image.jpg

ooooo is  that a red waring light i see on an FORD dashboard  martin :P, at least it was nice and cool that early in the morning , its sometimes nicer working that time of the day 

• Haha 1