What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

27 minutes ago, smithy said:

Took delivery of a lorry load of this stuff Monday as the price looks like it is going to go up in next few weeks due to this Brexit thing

20171030_074911.jpg

Smithy,you won't need to hide this up from the red Indians out your way; as it clearly says on the bags not to be sampled by spears.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Goodiestractor said:

Looks a bit thick Smithy, but i guess it's better than having no crop. Lovely picture, the pigeon's will thin it out.

Yes you are right on that one we did drill it at slightly higher seed rate then recommended but as I made such good seedbeds with the pluton every seed has grown but like you  said the pigeons will thin it out a bit

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Goodiestractor said:

Smithy,you won't need to hide this up from the red Indians out your way; as it clearly says on the bags not to be sampled by spears.

yes we don't have to worry about the red Indians to much as I have one or to cowboy friends that look after that side of things

• Like 1