What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

5 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Baz in his new Skoda,??

Regards

Joe.

No he has got a hire van, there is no way he would let his minions loose in the Skoda. He has also got too much stock for sale

35 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

I was at Michael hoey open day today. Showing vintage and modern tractors but as they say no pictures on social media of the real stuff but there was some lovely model displays there . Hope your like then .

20191124_134553.jpg

20191124_133302.jpg

20191124_134550.jpg

I would love to visit the Hoey collection one day, it's a shame you aren't allowed to share the photos Cyril, did they tell you why?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mb86 said:

I would love to visit the Hoey collection one day, it's a shame you aren't allowed to share the photos Cyril, did they tell you why?

Well I be the same not to let people share pictures  . But this year I never seen so many people and some very nice new vintage tractors ford Massey ferguson 

after a bit of running round for the other half,i got back to the shed, got the light all wired up and fitted, tested with a plug on the end of the extension lead, also fitted the second window blind, and had a good tidy up, at the moment ,bar fitting the shelfs, which will be easier without the worktop in and is hopefully tomorrows job ,i am pretty much ready to go for moving everything over now, 

• Like 2

Photos in the above post (forgot to add this text to the post!) are not from today, but have been sorting through photos and added a selection from this summer. Some dry baling, some very wet baling, some awkward baling and some nice views.

Seems a long time ago now although only did last bit of baling in the middle of November.

Edited by richo
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, richo said:

Photos in the above post (forgot to add this text to the post!) are not from today, but have been sorting through photos and added a selection from this summer. Some dry baling, some very wet baling, some awkward baling and some nice views.

Seems a long time ago now although only did last bit of baling in the middle of November.

Nice photos there, is some of what you are baling council land? Verges and parks etc.

19 hours ago, 844john said:

It's crap again isn't it...i just close my eyes when I'm creeping our lambs!:unsure:

Last night was. Those torrential showers that were coming at you horizontally were terrible, the yows spent most of yesterday huddles under hedges, I don't think the lambs ever came out of their shelter to go to the hoppers. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, mb86 said:

Nice photos there, is some of what you are baling council land? Verges and parks etc.

Yes, we do a lot of 'environmental' cut and clear work that is supposed to promote wild flower meadows. We cover an area with radius of about 25 miles with traffic being the biggest enemy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Because of the wet weather I have found it difficult to drill my last field as coulters on drill just dragged the soil into heaps ,so I lifted coulters up and took all the feed pipes of and tie-wrapped then to front of power-harrow ,as I planed to spread seed on top and power-harrow it in ,it would have worked but as field is on a slope it was a job to get grip to get back up so I gave up , I have since ploughed (badly )part of the field ,this was last week we have had 20mm more rain since then and more on the cards for later on today .  

IMG_20191205_152227.jpg

IMG_20191205_152241.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

19 hours ago, mb86 said:

Last night was. Those torrential showers that were coming at you horizontally were terrible, the yows spent most of yesterday huddles under hedges, I don't think the lambs ever came out of their shelter to go to the hoppers. 

It's no better today either, howling a gale and pi**ing down, and to top it all I've got flu! It's not very often I'm out of fettle, but I've been as rough as a dog the past couple of days....the wife took my temperature with a digital thing we use for the kids and the warning beeps went off! So it's officially flu instead of "man flu":(

• Sad 2