What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Today I are bin mostly....

Trying to avoid our accountant who's doing our year end audit... he is just soooooooooooooooo boring..

And guess what... he caught me just as I was going home  :'( :'( :'(

Bought Ledgers

Bank reconciliations

VAT control accounts

PAYE

What does it all mean  ??? - in fact... don't tell me I don't want to know  >:(

Right then Marky... Introducing MR POWERSTARMOTIVATER

After 4, 1,2,1,2,3,4

10 star jumps here we go... now 10 press ups, work that excess fat Marky come on, thats it now on to some sit ups yeah, come one, bit faster now... and jump and skip and jump and skip and jump and skip, some squats thats it, go for it, no wiping of the sweat, yeah...

Marky, your still on the star jumps...  :-\

Christ you are un-motivated..

PLaying with the MF 6480 for a while on trailers :D :D  i'm well and truly in love now

Looking after the cleaner

Bucketing grain around the store to were the conveyor cant get to over 200 ton shifted

home as early as got rained off

Right then Marky... Introducing MR POWERSTARMOTIVATER

After 4, 1,2,1,2,3,4

10 star jumps here we go... now 10 press ups, work that excess fat Marky come on, thats it now on to some sit ups yeah, come one, bit faster now... and jump and skip and jump and skip and jump and skip, some squats thats it, go for it, no wiping of the sweat, yeah...

Marky, your still on the star jumps...  :-\

Christ you are un-motivated..

Give me a chance man... I'm still getting into my spandex leotard.... "ping" - or sod it... I've lost another sequin  ::)

Loaded up this morning with 18 packs of stone blocks, Somerset to Gloucester. Stopped in Avonmouth en route to meet my mate for a cuppa tea and a bacon buttie. Tipped near Gloucester then across to Cirencester for a reload to Travis Perkins in Chippenham, Wilts. Then down to PD BRICK near Shepton Mallet to reload for Reading on Monday, KEYLINE again.

Surprised Traci after work by waiting by her car like the love sick puppy and can be, had a quick smoke  ::) and now am home hoping between here and the kitched side/work bench!!  :)