What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

3 hours ago, fordmajor said:

Great pics. Whats the major with the side panels ????

its on a q plate so looks like a euro spec one to me , seen a few mf’s with engine covers of some description in the past as well,want to say its usually dutch ones although i may be wrong😆

1 minute ago, Tractorman810 said:

its on a q plate so looks like a euro spec one to me , seen a few mf’s with engine covers of some description in the past as well,want to say its usually dutch ones although i may be wrong😆

Need someone like Stehos aka Sjack on here to give us some info 👍

35 minutes ago, fordmajor said:

Great pics Smithy. Looks like a really good show .

Its a great show my photos are just random shots you have to be there to see how good it is ,there is funfair up one end for children loads of stalls from cakes candles coats and all the second hand tool stalls ,plenty of catering places a ring that a lot of the stuff go around in , there was some heavy horses as well 

17 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Need someone like Stehos aka Sjack on here to give us some info 👍

Think they were done by a company called stormont engineering (or something like that) from kent for orchard work  who were ford dealers hence the name KFD (kent ford dealer). Don't know how many were done but like you say Paul probably a rare thing now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jmd said:

Think they were done by a company called stormont engineering (or something like that) from kent for orchard work  who were ford dealers hence the name KFD (kent ford dealer). Don't know how many were done but like you say Paul probably a rare thing now

Cheers John 👍

8 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

Dodgy looking bloke brought it up I heard 😆😆 good to see you yesterday had a fantastic weekend lovely place 

Yes good to bump into you as well ,i was miles away looking at the view out over the lakes with the swans swimming in the background and a row of grey Fergusons parked up on the edge of lake ,if you had not called out i might have missed you . Its a wonderful show and a perfect setting the show gets bigger each year . last year the show organiser's donated over £18,000 to local charities .    

• Like 2

10 hours ago, smithy said:

Yes good to bump into you as well ,i was miles away looking at the view out over the lakes with the swans swimming in the background and a row of grey Fergusons parked up on the edge of lake ,if you had not called out i might have missed you . Its a wonderful show and a perfect setting the show gets bigger each year . last year the show organiser's donated over £18,000 to local charities .    

Haha you was miles away! It was a fantastic show shame the weather cut things short on Monday but still enjoyed it. Nice to see a different bit of scenery

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

Haha you was miles away! It was a fantastic show shame the weather cut things short on Monday but still enjoyed it. Nice to see a different bit of scenery

I am about 1hr drive from show and on monday we never had any rain at all ,i was up farm till 7.30pm outside working on tractor pickup hitch as spring is broken what hold latches ,sun was a bit warm at times 

• Like 1

They are building new workshop for the self/drive side ,new wash down area ,they have the JD on water carts on site to keep dust down ,they was all M builds to start with but are now getting R builds as they can hire out to farmers for field work 

20230502_194040.jpg

20230502_194448.jpg

20230502_192620.jpg

20230502_192641.jpg

20230502_192558.jpg

20230502_192543.jpg

20230502_192507.jpg

20230502_192445.jpg

20230502_192423.jpg

20230502_192416.jpg

20230502_192409.jpg

20230502_192348.jpg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

The shear size of the operation is insane isn't it Smithy, the first million pounds worth of Prinoth gear Guy didn't bat an eyelid at!

Yes the size of company is insane,Guy and his sister sold his last company for 80 million and set up this one , his son Jake used to ride his moter cross bike on a track we had on the farm when he was about 12 years of age  , i asked him last night if he could remember it and he said yes , he set up the concrete plant on site because of the ammount he was going to need to do a big part of the yard 

• Like 1

This is the pickup hitch that i stripped down on bank holiday monday as the latches often would not be in right place when lifting to lock ,the spring is tucked up underneath which i found was broken so i suspect thats the problem ,ordered a new one from Does at Framlingham on Tuesday and picked it up today . Not fitted as yet as been on other jobs ,might get done tomorrow if not friday as it talks of being a wet day ,hopefully it will fix the problem 

20230503_140923.jpg

20230503_140939.jpg

• Like 5