What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Wake up 5:45am, down to the farm, feed the bullocks with crimped corn and cobs, bed them up, move some straw about,in the Landy and box to our other field 5 miles away, there we weened lambs, and sorted ewes, rubbed maggots out,drenched, sent some to market, and had a general tidy up, as this place is very high up and rough in the winter we only keep the best out there, took 3 loads of lambs and ewes home. Ran them all though the footrot bath, got stuck at roadworks for half an hour, got back by 5, then off to dentist.  :)

Oh no, don't get me wrong but is that a threatening comment... Better not be Sean, Or i'll have no other alternative but to go around cutting down phonelines in the early hours of the morning. Then come home ring up and complain, and yes I will be sleeping in the Plymouth area at the time! If it wasn't a threatening comment, I'm very glad to hear that!

na i will be ok on that mate, don't do the piddley little bits like that ,just the big cables that are all underground, and fibers, and if you cut that i will know exactlly who to send the huge 750000 plus bill to wont i mate, espacially as most if not all the transatlantic stuff comes in arround your way,so may be more, i will be sleeping in my bed ok tonight  :D :D :D :D

Went to Port Lyme Animal Wildlife Park

Great day out for the kids and me.

Safari rides on allsorts of vehicles, amazing experience you would never imagine it could happen in the uk.

Also saw a 135 stuck in mud and an IH 155 (i think ) had to come and pull her out  :D :D

Went to Port Lyme Animal Wildlife Park

Great day out for the kids and me.

Safari rides on allsorts of vehicles, amazing experience you would never imagine it could happen in the uk.

Also saw a   135 stuck in mud and an IH 155 (i think ) had to come and pull her out    :D :D

could have been a IH 1055 955 to the resue