What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

well i wont be meeting you at gatwick before you fly on fri eve mate, was going to suggest a drink or two ,but she will go loopy if i get a cold before i go and ruin it

I thought about that aswell chief, I think you'd stoned before you got ill if you so much as walked past me with the drugs I'm dosed up on!!!  :-[

I thought about that aswell chief, I think you'd stoned before you got ill if you so much as walked past me with the drugs I'm dosed up on!!!  :-[

mmm sounds such fun this man flu stuff, best thing i have found is

buy a packet of that fourflu stuff liquid one, and take a double dose,will knock ya out but last time i did it i had sweated it out as i slept? worth a try

been flailmowing yet again >:( yellow bomford heap of crap is coming off in the morning (hope to drop it in the slurry lagoon ;D) then dueling my baby up and going toptilthing with a simba 3.5m :P then falling back with a 4m kuhn power harrow, puts my 90hp jd 3040 on its knees on our holderness clay :'( make a change for me, borded of flailing every day that ive been at work since june!

Today... in fact yesterday and the day before.... I are bin mostly...

Trying NOT TO DIE of the man-flu I caught off Tris...  ::)

Went to bed for 13 hours to "sweat it out" yesterday... worked the other 11 hours  :'( :'( :'(

Seem to have done the trick (so far...) a little snotty... but I don't feel like I have been kicked in the kiddlys any more  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I MAY have to cancel the FTF drink lads  :-[:D :D :D :D :D

Just kidding... REAL HARD CAMBRIDGE MEN don't let a little thing like flu get them down  >:(

Mrs F... can you bring me a beechams and brush my teeth for me please... and bring the blanky to me on the sofa... Oooooooo Arrrrrghhhhhh... cough... sniff... splutter  :'( :'( :'(

been flailmowing yet again >:( yellow bomford heap of crap is coming off in the morning (hope to drop it in the slurry lagoon ;D) then dueling my baby up and going toptilthing with a simba 3.5m :P then falling back with a 4m kuhn power harrow, puts my 90hp jd 3040 on its knees on our holderness clay :'( make a change for me, borded of flailing every day that ive been at work since june!

i?d love to see a few pictures of that if you can spare the time. 8) 8)

Today.... I are bin mostly STILL fighting man-flu... trying not to die  :'( :'( :'(

It can only be a matter of time now  :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Good well hurry up then  ;)

Up at half six with a splitting headache, popped into the office to sort out a panic attack that was sorted by the time I'd got there.

Yeti and some customers will be round parting with some dosh later.

Then its another barby in the garden whilst the kids attack me  ;)

Good well hurry up then  ;)

Up at half six with a splitting headache, popped into the office to sort out a panic attack that was sorted by the time I'd got there.

Yeti and some customers will be round parting with some dosh later.

Then its another barby in the garden whilst the kids attack me  ;)

It would be nicer if it were Wasps attacking you in the garden  ;)

About 200 or so will do I think  ;):D :D

Been to "Gone-ape" at Sherwood forest, managed to get home in one piece!  :D

And now I is...........................  Building more blody pea harvesters!  ::)

Bloody hell, been just looking that up this morning to see where it is and what it is like etc as a few friends where on about going last night. Is it worth the ?20? each, what can you do there and does it get boring after an hour scaling trees ??? ??? ???:D :D :D

Bloody hell, been just looking that up this morning to see where it is and what it is like etc as a few friends where on about going last night. Is it worth the ?20? each, what can you do there and does it get boring after an hour scaling trees ??? ??? ???:D :D :D

Its a good laugh, get there early though to avoid getting stuck behind the groups in front..... The slots are every half hour, we started at 11 and by the time we were 3/4 of the way around we had caught up with the 10.30am and 10am groups..... I think the first slot is 10am which is what I recommend otherwise something that would take you an hour and a half takes you three hours to complete just because you are waiting on the people in front to pluck up the courage to take their turn!.... if you go early you get chance to go back and do some of them twice aswell.  ;)

Its a good laugh, get there early though to avoid getting stuck behind the groups in front..... The slots are every half hour, we started at 11 and by the time we were 3/4 of the way around we had caught up with the 10.30am and 10am groups..... I think the first slot is 10am which is what I recommend otherwise something that would take you an hour and a half takes you three hours to complete just because you are waiting on the people in front to pluck up the courage to take their turn!.... if you go early you get chance to go back and do some of them twice aswell.  ;)

Nice one, I'll suggest that to them then, although I can't see us flying round as the majority of the group will be whinging ladys anyway ::) ::)::) What do you mean by "pluck up the courage" aswell, how tall are these trees ???:D :D

They were a load of bald fannies in front, they could have done with a couple of lads with them to give them a push  :D :D :D :D :D :D...... about 25' at the most heightwise

I think we'll start of in front of the gals then, that way we can sit in the pub while there contemplating a 25ft drop ;D ;D ;D

Sounds like fun :D :D ;)