What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just spent the last 45 odd minutes updating the links in my farm journal. All of the pictures are now linked to the 2006 album. Now, off to put the final touches on tommorow's farm journal.  :)

Not today but earlier in the week. was driving a road sweeper. the job was for a council to clear up leaves from cycle paths. Leaves were too thick in places so was told to get out and use a leaf blower to blow them off the path onto the verge etc!! The paths looked nice and clean when i'd done, probably only untill the wind blew again!!! Councils for you though!

been muck selling with the young farmers, go door to door with tractor and trailer selling bullock muck for ?1 a barrow. was a laugh, we were to tip what was left at an allotment, my mate got the jd 6920 and 10 ton easterby  so far through a gate on a  sharp 90 bend and found the trailer wouldnt go, tryed shunting with independent brakes but made it worse, to the point of no return and he got into the alotment and tipped up but no were to turn round :o only way out was backwards ::) he tried this, wasnt going to happen, gate and hedge down passage, brick building at one side and 8ft metal fence the otherside and big panic >:( i had a master plan, there was a landy 90 pickup so had the tractor back trailer out of the gate, we attached a strop on the back axle of the trailer and tried to pull the back end round ;D wouldnt budge :'( then we dicided to add a hilux pickup to the front of the landi, several revs later and the trailer screwed round enough to back it out with the tractor ;D

the man we took it for only gave us ?15 for 8 ton (bare inmind it was ?1 a barrow!) tight git

it was a great laugh, typical young farmers fun and games, pity 4c wasnt there to keep us right!