What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Took my time getting up this morning, opened a few things, now I thought i'd see if any other sad people were on here (suprise suprise ,i'm joined with

Rick  12:34:56 pm  Viewing the topic MF 6485 prototype.

Online smidegard@hotmail.com

Mattias71 12:34:50 pm Viewing the board General Discussion.

goodgirlbridie 12:34:47 pm Viewing the topic Pole Dancing Valtra C.

Jnaux 12:32:36 pm Viewing the topic adapter.

FNHIR 12:32:20 pm Viewing the topic what wasn't under your tree .

Online civilpek

civilpek 12:27:29 pm Viewing the topic 2006 Farm Toys Forum Christmas Raffle!.

Guest 12:26:36 pm Viewing the board index of Farm Toys Forum - The Worldwide Farm Model Collectors Club.

Online jonthan_cock@hotmail.com

John C 12:24:38 pm Viewing their messages.

batcher 12:23:46 pm Viewing the board General Discussion.

But i'm off now, as it's dinner time  :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*

lay on a bit this mornthen took a walk to see the ewes cos the quad still has a flat wheel, fead the cattle and lambs and got my neighbour sorted out with our handler cos he broke his this morning  :D now going for dinner

Got up at Traci's at 7am after a night on the Port and wine. Went to the farm and did the feeding and the bedding, getting the hang of it all now, pics tomorrow I hope. Back home where me and the old chap were joined by my sister and her littlun, Memphis for the usual cold meats and pickles etc. Trci and me brother are on their way si better scarper or she'll have me hung, drawn and quartered!!!  :D :D :D

fter failing to get anywhere with my new iPod Nano I am now setting up my new laptop (left) and getting hooked up to the t'internet via the old pc aswell as getting files and photo's ready to transfer from the old laptop (middle). Going to be a looooong night!!!!!

post-227-132638552716_thumb.jpg

Massey 4245 loading. Also for the slurry stuff our old Ford 3000 and Fleming scrape, pushed up the ramp.  ;)

There was a hole in the canvas of the 3000 cab, so when I braked, the water ran foward and I got a wet lap, looked like I had an accident  :-\

The Ford bonnet has been resprayed once, it's the crappy paint they use, it's not very resistant to heat, when your working long hours the exhaust manifold get's really hot and effects the paint.