What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

standing on a rooftop in Haverhill in the rain :D :D :D

did it help you work out what had to be done this is the question :D :D

just finished of the final bits for the 390t's found some more resin in the shed, not much but enough

4 bonnets, last ones in the mould, 4 front grills and 4 air cleaners ready

post-46-132638565904_thumb.jpg

Cleaned out the fishtank...got me out of cleaning the house! Still struggling with the bloody air pump for the fish tank though, about ready to chuck it out of the window!  >:(:D :D :D

Clearing out one of the grainstores and bin and elevator systems took 9 hours to hoover and brush up all the rubbish then i had to dig out one of the pits as grain had started rotting and germinated etc was 3 ft deep and took ages :D :D  tomo cleaning out the turkey sheds :D

Finally got Windows Messenger to work today after hours of troubleshooting, then talked to Flowerbra for a bit. Went bird watching in the afternoon and found a snowy owl and five Bald Eagles several towns over, four of which were sitting in the same tree!  :o

Of course I forgot to bring my camera along with me though... :(::)

Been muck carting with these 2... manitou 626 filling trailer up mate driving..... with me on the Renault ares 735RZ and i have to say one of the nicest tractors i've ever driven jst everything felt right and she pulls like anything pulled off with 10 ton of crap behind in 4th high :o :o :o :o

Gavin i'm turning orange ::) ::):D :D

post-132-132638567856_thumb.jpg

post-132-132638567859_thumb.jpg

So you finally see that what I've been saying all the time I've known you is right then, those old 735's and 836's really will pull and I haven't yet found an ordinary tractor that is as comfortable to drive. If its like my 836 I had it would do 43kph on the road as well ;D

Is turning orange a symptom of Avian flu ???::) ::)::) ::)

So you finally see that what I've been saying all the time I've known you is right then, those old 735's and 836's really will pull and I haven't yet found an ordinary tractor that is as comfortable to drive. If its like my 836 I had it would do 43kph on the road as well ;D

Is turning orange a symptom of Avian flu ???::) ::)::) ::)

The cab is great i must admit and one of the best sounding engines off all time i reckon  :D :D

And i hope not as otherwise im gonna be very ill  ::):D

All the lights on! Was it dark where you were hauling too!  :D :D

Nice snaps and she does look like a brute of a machine.

Nope i was bored durin my 15min lunch break  :D;D;)

THeres always more snaps to bore you all with  :D :D but cheers the advantages of camera phones

last night went on a young farmers visit to the stewart trailers factory, some very nice trailers on show.  :P

hauling silage bales this morning, was suppossed to be lifting turnips or ploughing this afternoon but the rain seems to have stopped that plans  :'( :'(

Erm well today started with washing the forklift and my tractor off, then got asked by boss to go up to one of our farms about 15 miles away so off i go and some stupid lorry along one of the lanes overtakes me on a corner realises theres a car and pulls in when his trailer is still alongside with me :o :o so i slam on the anchours and pull up just in time so i dont get killed :D :D >:( >:( stupid tosser caught up with him at junction and said a fair few stern words at him needless to say he hurried off  :D :D Then got there boss loaded up a few loads of the trailer and i delievered them to another one of our farms.  Then get to about 3rd load i lost 1st and 2nd on the 735  >:( >:( so took it back to the yard to be looked at by john he gets back cleans a plate etc off and works beautifully again >:(:D :D  So then cleaned out the bins sweeping them etc and then the shed thats full of chaff from cleaner so needless to say im now very hot and very mucky

last night went on a young farmers visit to the stewart trailers factory, some very nice trailers on show.  :P

hauling silage bales this morning, was suppossed to be lifting turnips or ploughing this afternoon but the rain seems to have stopped that plans  :'( :'(

Did they have any of their classic County tractors hitched to them?

about the raf practice bombing range getting our 360 to track and while standing looking at it a tornado fighter jet flew over and dropped the practice bomb about half a mile from us ,later we asked the guy how high was he and he said 200 ft  :o :o the noise is amazing it looked close enough to touch it  :)

then went out with my mate sean 4 a pint and went to where my cuzin (seans girlfriend ) works and kept annoying her by farting by the bar when she was by it  :D :D but head is starting 2 hurt now though  :(