What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

:D :D :D - I reckon I would EVEN work on a JQ combine lads... there you have made me say it now...

I'm Mark and I'm a combine aholic  :-[

Would that not be classed as sabotage?  ;D ;D

Well.... today I are bin mostly...

On the phone to 5,000,000,000,000 people to get the fitting instructions for my new autohitch for Fanny...

I had one plate in the kit that baffeled me as to where it went... and guess what.... it turns out it's not even part of the damn kit  >:(:D :D ::)

Thinking of taking some before during and after pics of the fitting... would anyone be interested in seeing it.... or am I am B.O.F.  ???:-[

On the phone to 5,000,000,000,000 people to get the fitting instructions for my new autohitch for Fanny...

I had one plate in the kit that baffeled me as to where it went... and guess what.... it turns out it's not even part of the damn kit  >:(:D :D ::)

Thinking of taking some before during and after pics of the fitting... would anyone be interested in seeing it.... or am I am B.O.F.  ???:-[

Kits are like that now, they send all the bits that you need to fit a variety of that make of tractor, have found that several times, Claas are bu99ers for it with their combine parts :-\

post them up mate !

today have been drinking tea , loaded & emptied the dishwasher , 2 loads of washing & drying , & built some 1/32 sheep hurdles  :-\

All I know is it happened in Australia

that would have happened atleast 4 months ago where 1 month into our winter already and every thing is green

i have been cleaning out the Efluent pits at work

YAY playing with POOOOOOOOOOOO

Let me just look in my diary and I'll list all the jobs I've done over the past 4 days:-

Fed and bedded beasts

Fed hens

Scraped area in new cattle race with JCB to level it all out

Lots of farm tidying still going on with odds and dods being scrapped and dumped

Checked all cattle up on "the hill" grazing area

so on and so forth........I'll be rich by the end of the holidays at this rate........Working pretty much a 12 hour shift tomorrow too by the look of things........

Cut the grass at the neighbours for them as they are away, now reading through 5 pages of unreads...you lot have been busy today  ::):D :D