What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Currently trying to decide between which phone to pick a samsung flip with 2 meg camera and 100mb memory or sony phone that is 3g lets me on here during the day has radio and i can get tv on it  :D :D :D its a hard choice

And bucketing grain about the grainstore for 12 hours all i see now when close my eyes is that bucket :D

Oh I forgot I also returned my Marky Fordimore action figure, it was defunct >:(

:D :D :D :D - the Marky Fordimore action figure is a true figure of me... it does absolutly nothing - it was designed like that  ::) - NO REFUND... and you'd chewed one of my nipples as well  >:(

:D :D :D :D - the Marky Fordimore action figure is a true figure of me... it does absolutly nothing - it was designed like that  ::) - NO REFUND... and you'd chewed one of my nipples as well  >:(

That was Barry that chewed the nipple he got all excited when he saw it he couldn't contain himself. Funny that when you put a cig in his mouth the smoke comes out of his arse  :D :D :D :D

That was Barry that chewed the nipple he got all excited when he saw it he couldn't contain himself. Funny that when you put a cig in his mouth the smoke comes out of his ass  :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D told you it was lifelike - I spend most of my time (well all of my time) talking out of my ass  ;D:-[

And you wanna see the nicotine stains in my pants  :-[

When I looged off I had no pages.........logged on the morning 4 unread pages (in the space of 12hours)

Welcome back Ben  :D

yeah sorry about that :D :D :D::)....FP will be back soon, so expect more ;D ;D ;D

Got up at 11am with a noce full of soldified Tequila - it was a good idea at the time ok!!

Dossed around the womans house with all the family who came down for her sisters 21st. Drove to Bournemouth to see my sister and then got lost on a detour through the New Forest - found a pub though  :)

back to work for me....turned computer on and the IT dept. had forgot to re set my grahpics card so had to sort that out, then the admin women walked out after only being here for a day :D :D :D....boss must have scared her yesterday ::)....then found other PC probs....so not done any work yet :D :D