What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

No... I only arrived today... and either I have a migraine or my headache's started already :(

ah, saw somebody looking at us in a 07 plate vectra and she looked identical to you on tuesday at work, even thought about waving i was that sure it was you, good job i didnt now eh

on the phone allday to the insurance brokers for

my kitchen there is glass and scorchmarks everywhere

managed to get the contractor cleaner in to clear it

all up

funny thing is i could have cleaned it all in 5 mins last night

but the insurers said leave allone till the contractors come in

they diddnt turn up till 5 oclock  ::)

not their fault realy a break down in comunications  :'(

Well today I are bin mostly... enjoying myself away from work... and I'm feeling a little ... very SMUG with myself... I have a grin on my face and a spring in my step...  ;D

Ahhhhh all is right with the world....

With the exception of Barry of course  ;) - he is JUST simply.. wrong  >:(

Well been on MSN practically the whole day in boredom .. and had an absolute massive argument with my girlfriend .. just coming to an end now but massive  :( :(

And then sticking on my 1/32 scale tax discs from the lovely Mandy  :) What a wonderful woman she is  :-*:-*

Or not  >:(:D :D :D

Well today I are bin mostly... enjoying myself away from work... and I'm feeling a little ... very SMUG with myself... I have a grin on my face and a spring in my step...  ;D

Ahhhhh all is right with the world....

With the exception of Barry of course  ;) - he is JUST simply.. wrong  >:(

Soooo.................who you been boffing then Marky poos. Best tell us now......  otherwise the rumours will start. You know what it's like on here.  ;):D

Well been on MSN practically the whole day in boredom .. and had an absolute massive argument with my girlfriend .. just coming to an end now but massive  :( :(

And then sticking on my 1/32 scale tax discs from the lovely Mandy  :) What a wonderful woman she is  :-*:-*

Aaaawww bless you Nick... it's sooooooo nice to be appreciated :-*:-*

PS (Tell her she doesn't deserve such a wonderful young man ;))

Been busy of late with my topping contracts all over since we came to a standstill with the harvest and cultivations, but yesterday afternoon I got a call from Dad saying he was in the sh!t and needed a favour, so he drove me over to Ace Plant Hire in Stony Stratford near to Milton Keynes to pick up a telehandler for unloading the arctics at a show they are putting up marquees for at the moment. So we got there and much to excitement they had a brand new Manitou 932 on an '07 plate there waiting for me! ;D After working out kind the controls it was a long hour and 15 minuete drive through the villages and a town called Winslow back down to the Buck Show sight just outside Aylesbury, in rush-hour which wasn't to fun as it's a fairly clumsy machine. The Manitou itself was pretty disappointing on the road tp say the least with only a 30K box on it, really stiff powershift and being absolutly gutless on hills, holding up about 20 cars, but was still an adventure.

Went over to the show site at 6 this morning to unload two trailers of marquee's from Bristol this morning and at loader work it was brilliant, being very manourerable, great vision, dual-control sticks and just purred away on tick-over the whole time. Will get some pictures this afternoon when I go back over to load their stillages back on. :);) ;)

Endeavouring to clear one of my office desks to move it into the NEW Hobby room (aka old garage) which is now finished.  Been a bit distracted as I had to move Leakey Vale modules onto the dining table and got carried away puting in some new bits - Highland steer and some pic arcs  - and putting a wall around the stable yard. (thanks Mandy for each of those items.  Then I put in the anti-ramraider bollards along the front of the museum.  We can't have the exhibits stolen

When the rain stops we will move the desk, followed by Leakey Vale, into its new and improved home and then I shall take some pictures.  Possibly will be a tomorrow job and we shall eat on our laps!

Endeavouring to clear one of my office desks to move it into the NEW Hobby room (aka old garage) which is now finished.  Been a bit distracted as I had to move Leakey Vale modules onto the dining table and got carried away puting in some new bits - Highland steer and some pic arcs  - and putting a wall around the stable yard. (thanks Mandy for each of those items.  Then I put in the anti-ramraider bollards along the front of the museum.  We can't have the exhibits stolen

When the rain stops we will move the desk, followed by Leakey Vale, into its new and improved home and then I shall take some pictures.  Possibly will be a tomorrow job and we shall eat on our laps!

You're very welcome, and I cannot wait to see that Steer in his new home, Sue... will definitely make sure I logon tomorrow then :)

You're very welcome, and I cannot wait to see that Steer in his new home, Sue... will definitely make sure I logon tomorrow then :)

Well Mandy it is still raining and Stu wanted some new info put in his Moss database which is playing up since I upgraded to Office 2003.  Typical of MicroS, they always manage to break something that worked well before! 

your abit slow  ;D or are you trying to sniff out numpty's :D

had a lunch break and watched some TV :D :D :D , just picking ones to read now!....then i reply then go back in as someone else does :D :D :D