What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been hauling mazie since 11 o'clock this morning with the worst hangover and just got back in half a hour ago been pi@@ed of all day cause i couldn't go to toytrac  :'( :'( and to make matters worse i've been in a massey all day  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Been hauling mazie since 11 o'clock this morning with the worst hangover and just got back in half a hour ago been pi@@ed of all day cause i couldn't go to toytrac  :'( :'( and to make matters worse i've been in a massey all day  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Get your Inter out Simon ;D

just spent 3 hrs re-building my piggery which didnt make it back in one peice on the way back yesterday, think i know where i did it to, had to swerve round some tit that pulled out infront of me after i dropped mark home heard the bump for sure, then bits sliding round after that in corners

dam thats been a while since your digging out pics jas, why so long if its not being rude mate

Just a case of being too busy with other things Sean to be honest, I've had a lot on since this time last year at work, A new building gone up in one yard and then I decided to open an additional yard elsewhere which doesn't happen overnight.... before I knew it, a year had passed by!  ::)

just spent 3 hrs re-building my piggery which didnt make it back in one peice on the way back yesterday, think i know where i did it to, had to swerve round some tit that pulled out infront of me after i dropped mark home heard the bump for sure, then bits sliding round after that in corners

soory to here that mate :'( :'( :'(

Been on the first day of a weeks holiday................HOORAY...... ;):D

It started off really well. I got a phone call at 4:15 this morning from Adrian who was driving my tanker. Sorry to call you; he said, but the truck's broken down. The propshaft bearing support has snapped off. I went in to work and had to meet him at Tonbridge with our spare artic unit.  Then I went to Shoreham (The one in Sussex, not Kent), picked up a new part, went back to Tonbridge to fit it, drove the truck back to our yard and then got a lift back to Tonbridge to pick up my workshop van.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring? ;)

i emptied car , took daughters old setee to the tip nothing better than a tip run ;)makes you feel good when you have done it then out to lunch with daughter and her boyfriend then to canterbury with sharon  know going to do nothing well look on here ;)

i emptied car , took daughters old setee to the tip nothing better than a tip run ;)makes you feel good when you have done it then out to lunch with daughter and her boyfriend then to canterbury with sharon  know going to do nothing well look on here ;)

yeah know what you mean, i took some stuff to the tip today too!!....couldnt get my car in the back of the van though :D :D :D

Feeling sad now the two big shows are out of the way :'( :'( :'( :'(

no need for that, theres always a few months between them!!....next time i hope there's a bigger gap between october spalding and toytrac though :-\ :-\ :-\

it just means your excitement level will increase!!!