What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

busy man then marky, but worth it eh, you got the server back up and running then?

Yes thanks Sean.. well... I have a new one now... but lots of "settings" still need correcting... and my emails and things need to be taken off my old server... expensive data recovery bill coming  :'( :'( :'(

not taken any pics yet mark, its a toyota RAV4 xtr in carbon quatz (nearly black) with blacked out windows etc, really smart looking ;D goes really well, done over 100 miles in it now!

So you've joined the "eilte FTF hairdresser's club" then  :D :D :D :D

Whentinto hull with my friends met up with a girl i know of. Then went to watch hull stingrays play ice hockey quite good just had to get my friend to explain the rules. So not a bad day. Tommorow down to the career office to talk to someone from the RN then someone from the RAf steeeeeeearing welllllllllllllll clear of the army desk though.

[quote  :D  :Dlegs link=topic=9390.msg341392#msg341392 date=1195938172]

Come on then Mike... pics please  :P

not taken any pics yet mark, its a toyota RAV4 xtr in carbon quatz (nearly black) with blacked out windows etc, really smart looking ;D goes really well, done over 100 miles in it now!

Very funny... but I may have been burning the candle at both ends a little of late :'(

Poor you... must be hard.... all that partying...

Anyway.... it's your lucky day today Wilson... I've just started "Markies cold & flu remedy ltd." - you can be my first customer... I've got a bumper pot of "vics vapour rub" and VERY warm hands... shall I get the car started  :P;D

Poor you... must be hard.... all that partying...

Anyway.... it's your lucky day today Wilson... I've just started "Markies cold & flu remedy ltd." - you can be my first customer... I've got a bumper pot of "vics vapour rub" and VERY warm hands... shall I get the car started  :P;D

Can I have a repeat prescription ;D

Been out delivering oil again today in the Wymondham area along with Mildenhall, Ely, Feltwell and Watton, several miles but a fairly stress free day despite the customs, vosa (yes really this time Marky :D ) and police check points I went past ::)

Been out delivering oil again today in the Wymondham area along with Mildenhall, Ely, Feltwell and Watton, several miles but a fairly stress free day despite the customs, vosa (yes really this time Marky :D ) and police check points I went past ::)

Ummm... remind me of the story of the boy that cried wolf Gavvers  :D :D

I had the kettle on as well... must be boiled dry by now... I'll turn it off then  :'(

Ummm... remind me of the story of the boy that cried wolf Gavvers  :D :D

I had the kettle on as well... must be boiled dry by now... I'll turn it off then  :'(

Now you have to admit if that had of happened I would have pulled the ultimate prank on you ;D:D :D

Sorry about that, Ely sewage works was as close as I came to you and I had to get back for a rush job this time :(

And I bet you had some fun on the way back to the yard "naked" Paul... wasn't it a transit van you "burnt off" last time  ;):D :D :D

With no trailer on you can pretty much burn most things  ;) ;)

Well from 0-55mph anyway  ::) ::)

And only using three gears :o :o

Tell me about Sean ::) I brought a Transit tipper home tonight slow or what :-[:-[

Give me me lorry anytime ;) ;)

our lot buy the smallest engine they can, and then regulate them.well the latest ones , to 60, like we need any hinderance arround this way with all the hills, actually cant overtake the tractors hauling slurry unless i have a good runup at them get stuck in a que before the hill and i am out of luck