What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Yeah but we all know you had problems with the contact lenses suppliers in that region. That and the fact Stevie Wonder works as cheif MF salesman in your area  :D :D

all contractors work with specsavers due to good deals,the back up and reliability of the dealer plus the soft brakes on the tms were the main factors for changing

all contractors work with specsavers due to good deals,the back up and reliability of the dealer plus the soft brakes on the tms were the main factors for changing

I don't doubt that, I know they are a good deal at the moment, but there was a mix up back down the line and they mixed the Magnifyosis Teflon with the Plasticote visionliquid at the wrong time and they all went steamy, hence the sudden rise in MF's, it's a well known fact. Don't worry specsavers are offering free refunds on all the dodgy lenses. Then everyone will realise what plonkers they have been and the NH's and the JD's will be back in no time  ;D

been driving a farmers db/case 1295 with db loader on and a link box on the back with 3 other guys and our kit across the moors today, the old fella  who owned the land took pitty on us walking half a mile across and up hill on his filed so wandered off, put the link box on and then gave me the keys and said here lads take it easy, wasnt exactly smooth, but the other 3 wouldnt drive it, and it saved a lot of wandering ,shame he didnt have a back hoe for it ,would have saved the 30 m of trench we dug looking for joints in his filed

Today I are bin mostly... getting sparkie to fix my light...

Sorry about the pic quality... it's from my phone and the lens is all snotty  :-[

IMAGE_080.jpg

It's in my office at work.... for now.... Mrs F is being 'worked on' to have it in the front room as some kind of cabinet light  ;D

Today I are bin mostly... getting sparkie to fix my light...

Sorry about the pic quality... it's from my phone and the lens is all snotty  :-[

It's in my office at work.... for now.... Mrs F is being 'worked on' to have it in the front room as some kind of cabinet light  ;D

That's amazing Marky and I should keep it at work... seeing as you spend so much time there at the moment ;):-*

Been delivering around Taunton - fantastic countryside and a big farm sale near Heathfield look really interesting. Still love my job :)

PS Simon M my van is 9ft wide and is bigger than a Tesco van :)

that would be walfold cross its on tomorrow thursday. pleased you are still having lots of fun Mandy. :)

had a go in a mf 6480 dyna 6, been a jd man i must admit it was nice to drive :o we had it at young farmers doing a tractor/quad bike driving evening. the gear change was slow but was told it can be set faster (a must to how it responed) i have to say i was impresed :o not rushing to change my jd thoe for one!

I've been re-building my chicken house that has stood in the garden for a number of years un-used and neglected. It's only a small 6 hen half inch ply house but I had to put a new back on it, build new nestboxes that fit on the outside, one end, and put a new roof and felt on it as well. Got all the new materials from a builders supplies firm just out the road, cheaper than anywhere else around me, and delivered free. Been doing it up since the beginning of the week but the culmination of the task was that I was able to fetch the 6 hens today and settle them into their new home. All they have to do now is lay eggs, Lowman Traditional is the breed and they are supposed to lay around 320 eggs a year each.

Today I are bin mostly...

Avin my annual audit (inspection)... and I passsed with only 6 minor non-conformances (all paperwork related)... which is a record... so I'm now STS accredited for another year  ;D

excellent!!!.....and i did have to look twice, my eyes are tired! :D :D :D :D