What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

was out discing 3 feilds about 35 acre each :-\

Must of had a fairly big set of discs or a rather long day ??? As would take me 14hrs on 5m set discs at 12+k to clear 100 acres on similar sized fields :D :D

She looks very smart Mark. Whose colours are the bedtiller based on? [Not up on my veg kit!]

I've just got back into the office having popped home for lunch and to check on the sparky's progress in the extension....not long now, thank the lord!

Today was an off roading day and had great fun getting plastered in mud ;D

Brillant where did you go me and my dad do a lot, other day we got stuck down a byway and the winch cable eye that holds it on the drum so we had to ring a mate to pick my dad up and take him to  get one of our tractors  a mf 165 after 5 hours we got it out only just though. We broke the golden rule never off road with only one vehical with you  :-[:-[ ;D:D:)

there mine own colours  ;) dont think it's come out to bad as it started life as a siku kuhn bpr 280 topper ;D

You wouldn't know, pretty extensive conversion!

Like the old Britains Twose digger colours. 'Potatoman's Carrots Ltd'. Nice  ;)  :D

Had to stay after school to try and finish my Technology coursework today  :->:(

And of course, Ricky just had to ring me when I was sitting beside my teacher  ::) ::):D :D :D :D

Im still doing the paper work  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Had to stay after school to try and finish my Technology coursework today  :->:(

And of course, Ricky just had to ring me when I was sitting beside my teacher  ::) ::):D :D :D :D

Im still doing the paper work  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

You're having it easy mate.....I'm going through just the same with A level Dt at the moment, which makes last year seem like a walk in the park. :'( But is very satisfying I must say, now I've finnished my practical. :);) ;)

This morning I am recovering from a late night yesterday with a strong coffee and a smoke.

Got home last night and sanded down the first coat of tape and fill to the drylining in the new bedroom.

Then decided to secure the window and foam the gaps. Then thought I'd finish the awkward bits of drylining.

That took me to about 10 pm, when I thought it would be a good idea to put a first coat on the bits I'd just done.

Then I thought I'd second coat everything else.

By half one this morning I was dropping more than I was getting on the walls so figured it was time to call it a day.

Shattered this morning. Same again tonight! Have set myself the weekend as the deadline to get the room finished and move in. Need some carpet!!

Painting again!!

Then going to have to syringe feed the Rabbit as she has stopped eating following being spayed yesterday. Now that will be fun -- Not! :-\

Kev, it's a rabbit! Why put yourself through it?! Why not just get a boy rabbit the same colour....? No one will notice  ;) How's the painting coming along? I have it all to come..... bloody hate it!

Painting again!!

Then going to have to syringe feed the Rabbit as she has stopped eating following being spayed yesterday. Now that will be fun -- Not! :-\

Will that stop it from eating modem cables :D :D

Kev - how many more rooms do you have to paint - is this Mrs BGU's punishment for buying the cultivator :D :D

Painting again!!

At first I read this as you had "spray" painted the rabbit  ;D ;D

Will that stop it from eating modem cables :D :D

Kev - how many more rooms do you have to paint - is this Mrs BGU's punishment for buying the cultivator :D :D

Only three rooms - all have be freshly plaster skimmed - so I have to start from scratch! To be fair this was on the cards before I bought the cultivator!!

lovley day and i have been stuck in the exchange in exmouth doing a confined spaces course, there tommorrow and thursday, which means 6am starts to be there in time, and leaving at 4 which means 5.30/ 6 pm finishes by the time i fight my way out of there,