What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

few good thing Dont want a david brown buy a intenational  8);D

Been there done that already  ;) i didnt really want the david brown anyway just don't like the bloke that was bidding on it so i run him up a couple hundred pound at his expense  :D :D :D

Been doing a 'piece to camera' today for a local County Council DVD they are making... My mum will be so proud of me when she see's it  :D :D :D - 4 hours out of my day... for about 15 seconds of fame  ::):D :D

Did a 'fruit worshop' for some 8 and 9 year olds... one litle girl had an allergic reaction to some fruit we gave her... Ooooops  :-[ - her mum was called and it all went pear shaped (no pun intended)  :-[

I think she's ok now....  :-[

Did a bike ride after work of about 24 miles - just got back and am rather saddle sore!  Have been 'staking out' combines to see if there is anything new about, pre-season - did spot an MF 29 parked in a field but not much else. 

Been doing a 'piece to camera' today for a local County Council DVD they are making... My mum will be so proud of me when she see's it  :D :D :D - 4 hours out of my day... for about 15 seconds of fame  ::):D :D

Did a 'fruit worshop' for some 8 and 9 year olds... one litle girl had an allergic reaction to some fruit we gave her... Ooooops  :-[ - her mum was called and it all went pear shaped (no pun intended)  :-[

I think she's ok now....  :-[

oscar next then! :D :D :D

allergic reaction....what was it she had then?, surely kid/teacher should know these things :-\ :-\

We always ask for Allergy advice first... the schools keep detailed records.. Alas.. not sure what exactly she had.. we had 20 or so exotic fruits (Dragon Fruit most likely in my book mind you) - but I guess we found out this young ladies allergy for her  :-\

We always ask for Allergy advice first... the schools keep detailed records.. Alas.. not sure what exactly she had.. we had 20 or so exotic fruits (Dragon Fruit most likely in my book mind you) - but I guess we found out this young ladies allergy for her  :-\

cheaper than the doctors, they can charge i heard? ???

fame at last eh marky :D :D even if it was for trying to knock a pupil off :D :D

for me, been cutting cables all day, gone through 10 hacksaw blades and so far, removed approx 3 tons of cable by hand from the building, not nice when it was 24 degrees outside

fame at last eh marky :D :D even if it was for trying to knock a pupil off :D :D

for me, been cutting cables all day, gone through 10 hacksaw blades and so far, removed approx 3 tons of cable by hand from the building, not nice when it was 24 degrees outside

Blimey mate... can't you just hook it around your towbar and drive up the road mate  :-\ :D :D

Blimey mate... can't you just hook it around your towbar and drive up the road mate  :-\ :D :D

er no, its inside the building, although we would have great fun trying to get the 1 ton trasit in there i guess, and up 2 floors :D :D :D this is all the stuff they cant get to with machines, so hard work to, especially when the buildings all working still, would have been better at night but none of us want to do that

And sparkling it is too Mr Marshall.

I've driven up to Hereford to deliver 32 450mm x 6m drainage pipe to a merchant. Back to Chippenham next to swap my now empty trailer for a split load to Shepton Mallet.

down to London for an induction meeting, walk around the new site for the BBC, ooooh how i've missed real construction sites! ;D ;D ;D ;D

now on here but off on the bike later when it cools a bit :-\