What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been on a jolly this evening down to yeovil to pick up a international 574 and a 685 for one of my mates on a JD 6420s and low loader i'm getting bored of hauling tractors around the country side  :D :D :D

Rise and shine at 03:45 and headed of to Stonegate Farmers at Lacock. Had a quick brief about procedure, now heading down the M4 in a Daf CF 4 wheel rigid. Havn't driven a rigid for yonks, keep looking for a trailer in my mirror!! :D I have four drops in Kent today, all Asda. Canterbury, Broadstairs, Folkestone and Ashford. I think it's going to be a long Friday :(

Been on a jolly this evening down to yeovil to pick up a international 574 and a 685 for one of my mates on a JD 6420s and low loader i'm getting bored of hauling tractors around the country side  :D :D :D

Any pictures of the nashes Simon ??? ???

3rd day of cable cutting, but halted at 12 as we found  approx 25 m of weird black truncking with one of the cables in that we needed to remove, went to go from one end to find it was broken, and appears to be asbestos??? job stopped, spent most of the afternoon on the phone to hr, my boss and saftey services, filling in online forms ect, 3 days of this dust all over and we find it today

studying since 3pm for exams tomorrow.trying to get a months work in one day ain't easy but sure no harm in trying(for the younger members not to b recommended)

f

umm not to be rude but what exams are you taking at 38  ???  :D;)