What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Have been reading through the actions from the Hazop that I attended last week and have just been correcting the grammer and spelling on a letter that one of the Azeri trainees wrote  ::) ::)::)

Going on site in about half an hour.

Where do I start? I'm on the bulkers again, FH12 460 Globe XL with a Freuhauf ribbed bulker. Yesterday arrived at Avonmouth to tip wheat, wrong paperwork. Got that sorted. Went to Portbury for reload, no soya. Redirected to Avonmouth to load, tipped in a farm near Uxbridge and my tailboard came off. Went to Reading to reload brewers grains and had to estimate the load - left 600kgs over. Phone went flat, stopped in Reading, Membury and Avonmouth - not a charger anywhere. Today, tipped grains on a farm near Bridgewater, up to Shepton Mallet to load stone. Tip near Lechlade. Load near Fairford, tip stone near Beaconsfield.

Now in a pub outside a flour mill in Enfield. Cheers, mines a cold one ;D

Well ended up in Baku yesterday afternoon on about half an hours notice. >:(

Had to attend a meeting with a supplier of a major piece of equipment we have got they did not fill us with any confidence. ::) ::)

After that met up with a couple of guys who were in for a course had a meal and several beers. ;D

just finished spreading slurry on the silage ground would have got finished about 10 last night but had to stop at 5 because of the rain so getting some breakfast and going to wash the tanker and leave her back  :)

Today I are bin mostly....

Setting up for Pymoor show... A bit of a boo boo really... when I booked the pitch I booked it as 6m x 6m... as I didn't have a tape measure I 'guessed it' ... I really needed 10mx10m really  :-[ - managed to sweet talk the man with the white marker can wheel thingy  ;D - all is not lost  ;D

Will get some pics tomorrow so you can all have a nosey  :)

Well today I have a course on excavation training, which is a requirement for area authority which we will be doing on the site in the next week or so.

Yesterday I did a first aid course. It was a really good course, keeps the skills up to date.

Well today I have a course on excavation training, which is a requirement for area authority which we will be doing on the site in the next week or so.

Yesterday I did a first aid course. It was a really good course, keeps the skills up to date.

I think thats one of the most important things you can know. Need to have mine updated really.