What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I need to go to Asda :( but am expecting some computer bits so might leave it a bit longer and see if they come...then I ought to go out on the bike and see if I can catch any last bits of combining or any other field work that might be happening...

Well, just been watching them combining for a few mins round me. Only 5 mins up the lane, now just about to have some dinner/lunch. Then i will pack up the bike with some water and go an take some pics of the Combines again. Still got a few acres of beans left :) :)

strange scale Mandy.. I thought circus/fairground were usually 1:24 scale  :-\

Well Richard likes 1/32 - he converts Britains figures (people, animals, vehicles etc), and everything else.. Big Top etc he makes from scratch. He travels his 4m layout in a transit van doing exhibitions all over the country. It's amazing... can't wait for the pics to arrive.

We were told we were going to be power harrowing today at agri collage, so off two boys went to hook the lely power harrow onto the John Deere 6620, when one of the instructors noticed a bar hanging off the Lely  :-\ :-\ so into the workshop it went and the instructor sugested that it had a look over, and we were at it all day repairing bits on it  :-\ :-\ :-\

Now were power harrowing tomorrow  :D :D :D

I'm thinking of having my old cow put down.... 15 years with good behaviour and I'll be free for the rest of my life  ;D

Just kidding dear  :o

TWHACK

Oh... today I are bin mostly... landing a nice juicy contract to bale some waste for British Sugar  ;D:-*:-*

Sweet!!![\i] :D :D ::)

What do you mean too early for bad jokes? :(

Monday we spread 1400t, yesterday 900t. Today I plan on hitting out 1200t of sludge. Greased and fuelled last night so won't need to stop all day, just hope the other driver is as pushy as me ;):)

We have around 5000t infront of us to spread by Sunday with three moves to make with the gear.

I also plan on finding out a mystery £1m has appeared in my account. I'll get back to you on that one ;):D

...I also plan on finding out a mystery £1m has appeared in my account. I'll get back to you on that one ;):D

It's mine - went to the wrong account.  Isn't that a co-incidence; me waiting for a £1M transfer and it goes into your account instead.  I'll PM my bank details so you can transfer it and balance your account properly