What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

had to do a traing event this afternoon >:( after 20 years of doing my job ,along with everyone else ,we were all told we aint capable of running jumpers in the exchange and had to be trained up, all down to new rules about multi users on the cables, nothing any different to what we do already, but now i have a little credit card to say i can???????? yet another one in my work wallet, must have a good 10 now for different skills

Today I took Mrs F out in the tractor to deliver the foodwaste... she SAID she throughly enjoyed herself as well  :o :o :o

:o :o What  :o :o

Now I know Diane is mad  ;)

I never did quite understand how such a polite stunning young lady was married to you and put up with your strange activities but now ..... ;)

She has just gone down in my estimation  :'( :'(

ps Please don't tell her ...... :-[:-[ pretty please  :-*

Told her  ;D

Boy you are going to cop a swipe the next time she sees you...

Safe now mind as she's in the bath 'blowing bubbles'  :D :D

Oops.. I've told you... now I'm gonna get it too  :o;D

Yikes  :'( :'( if only Shrek could run  :-X

Well for me.. apart from keeping an eye on ftf, Wrapping up parcels I am trying to work out why this pivot table and macro are not liking each other  :(

Oh don't you love courses Bill, I have my survival to redo at some point in time, possibly in January if my interview goes ok on the 10th November.

Well that is me at work again not sure what time I am working till tonight, it is all getting a bit boring this waiting around wondering if I am on nights or just backshift. >:(

Oh don't you love courses Bill, I have my survival to redo at some point in time, possibly in January if my interview goes ok on the 10th November.

Well that is me at work again not sure what time I am working till tonight, it is all getting a bit boring this waiting around wondering if I am on nights or just backshift. >:(

Some courses can be ok but this one I know has a lot of stog content in it and to make matters worse its scheduled from 9 till 5 on a Friday >:( >:(