What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Round baling 3rd cut IRG silage, made some bales too just under 40 acres gave 198 bales :o :o

Also finished baling the rough patches at the golf course, 84 bales of pure shite it is too. At least it's a good paying job, silly Marriot hotels ;D ;D ;D

roWell this week playing with a 8160, ploughing with a claas 617 (which had a btken 4wd shaft which made it interesting) plouhging with a tm140 nd deere 6220 prefered the claas as got used to it and used to cabs etc.  Oh and praticising on college roads for test bloody clutch on the tm140 needs calibrating >:(

This morning we had a little fisty cuffs with 2 drunken teenagers who decided they would throw bricks and other rubble at our dairy cows as they quietly ate there silage in the ring feeders. Couldn't believe my eyes at first, I get drunk but I don't go throwing bricks at cattle. Anyway after a load of abuse from them the gaffer and I did our good deed for the day and knocked them into next week via the sludge hole round the ring feeders, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it ::) ::)::)

This afternoon was much better though as we visited tractor heaven aka G & R Pyketts to look at maybe purchasing a new toy, all will be revealed next week maybe :-\ :-X;)

This morning we had a little fisty cuffs with 2 drunken teenagers who decided they would throw bricks and other rubble at our dairy cows as they quietly ate there silage in the ring feeders. Couldn't believe my eyes at first, I get drunk but I don't go throwing bricks at cattle. Anyway after a load of abuse from them the gaffer and I did our good deed for the day and knocked them into next week via the sludge hole round the ring feeders, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it ::) ::)::)

This afternoon was much better though as we visited tractor heaven aka G & R Pyketts to look at maybe purchasing a new toy, all will be revealed next week maybe :-\ :-X;)

someone on here has to do a diorama of that incident and send it off to boarder fine arts

depicting  a typical "week end morning on a farm"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D