What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Went to the mechanics today, got the 135 in ready to split, took injecters off, blew out what we thought was water but it was inface diesel that had leaked in from the heater plug from been stood idle for a while, carted a 4 tonne load of chippins with a 7840 (the SLE is a nice gearbox)  ;), had a go on a hire CAT 13 tonne vibrating roller then came home  ;D

Poor old Marky :-*

I'm having a blitz on the utility, boarded the reveal to the outside door, started grouting the slate.

Once the floor is all done I'll fit the worktop to the sink unit and probably fill round the door so it can be painted one evening this week...

Woudl like to get the freezer into its new home in there this week too... :-\

not much, just walked Harry to the shops and back in is carrier.....just think women do similar for 9months.....although last one is prob worse!!! :D :D.....and he is heavier now! :D :D :D

back on here for an hour, grandparents pick him up later to see great grandparent......i get back on here!! :D :D :D

then not sure! :D :D

not much, just walked Harry to the shops and back in is carrier.....just think women do similar for 9months.....although last one is prob worse!!! :D :D.....and he is heavier now! :D :D :D

back on here for an hour, grandparents pick him up later to see great grandparent......i get back on here!! :D :D :D

then not sure! :D :D

if little ones getting picked up - spend afternoon see if you can make an harriet to keep him company ;)

just away to put on the tea as toyboy been working hard today so need to look after him!  ::)

Cauli cheese with bacon and broccoli mixed through it and mashed tatties! mmmm :D

In the evening, i plan on doing very little apart from maybe playing on here and will be watching dancing on ice!  ;D