What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

oooooiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!   >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

What you playing at....  ::):D :D

blowing the cobwebs out of her ;):D

She's a brand spanker looking at that paint on the skid as well... you lucky sod... don't you just looooove that dyna VT  :-*:-* :-*

yea shes a nice tractor indeed! the VT is excellent and very smooth, was good fun 8)

Catching up on unreads on a friend's PC after the hard drive in my lap-top decided to for no reason stop functioning on me last thursday  >:( , having had a day in the sun playing tennis.

wondered where you had been David, thought you might have gone off to Scarborough to catch some rays ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

off to play footie against Kiddiminster fans in the morning, then the real game in the afternoon!  :) :)

Where were you doing this Ben...? Home or away...? If you were at Aggborough and I'd known I'd have come and thrown things at you and taunted you from the terraces..! :D :D

I've done a bit more tidying up round home today, put a couple of Laurels in up the drive, potted some Fuscias and had a play on the tractor and trailer clearing some rubble from the yard... finished the Renault off too and I'm about to go next door to the pub, get a steak sarnie for supper and then the land lord and I are heading out for a pint.... sort of a busman's holiday for him and trip of a lifetime for me! :D :D