What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Had to relocate one of my display cabinets and ended up moving both which meant emptying them, and removing doors and shelves just to be able to lift them.

Result is one rather nice display of farm bit not currently in Leakey Vale.  Marky please note TWO Masseys on the first shelf up

post-1227-132639083068_thumb.jpg

After a couple of fairly entertaining evenings on the amber nectar, it's been back to attempting to raise my fitness levels again by playing tennis today knowing i'm now going to be attempting a sponsorsed bike ride for work and the Co - operative's nominated charity the R.N.I.D later in the year. Also had a little look around a local car boot sale. :)

its was at Histon Rec Simon, the Kiddy team brought along 24 players, all regulars!!!, we had 14, mix and match!, ony lost 3-1 which was good as Kiddy won their last game 17-2! :D :D

today....not much, planning on popping out later to see Marky in Mavis in the road run :-\ :-\

went to a farm down the roadwith the tl90 rotorvating then went to watch truck racing  ;D then came home and went on the nh 7840 and shakerator and subsoiled our field  :) got to give it a light power harrow to break some the lumps ,then land level it and a contractor is coming in to seed the lupins and stuff then we are goin to put grass on top  ;D so were goin to have some wholecrop this year  ;D:D:)

Back to work today but spent yesterday dosing bullocks (some right tough buggers on them too but I won't let go - unless they try to burst my hand off the wall ::)) and then started spreading nitrogen and sulphur on the barley for Dad to finish today ;)