What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

was karting tatties in a jd 8430  :o:P had a 30ft stewart, 2x nh tm155 both with 25ft marshals another mxm 120 with 30 ft stewart. and a tm190 and 30ft herron  8) 7530 loading us, on our tails at the plough was a mf 7480 with 6 furrow kverneland, over the hill was a fendt 820 and a 4m horsch drill  :P forgot my camera tho :-[:-[

I  have today off as  holiday since I was expecting to have a long lie after the Scone Palace at Perth which was cancelled due to the flooding and the state of the fields. Still decided to have the day off so once I get off here I will go and get some more Butinox on the new weatherboarding fitted to my new tractor shed the weekend.

Idid wonder why I had not seen you on here much of late Mark. I have too got hooked up at home too over th last few days' Neede a few ( free calls ) to the Costco help service in Florida to get my wireless net work to work but well it seems to be fine now.

was karting tatties in a jd 8430  :o:P had a 30ft stewart, 2x nh tm155 both with 25ft marshals another mxm 120 with 30 ft stewart. and a tm190 and 30ft herron  8) 7530 loading us, on our tails at the plough was a mf 7480 with 6 furrow kverneland, over the hill was a fendt 820 and a 4m horsch drill  :P forgot my camera tho :-[:-[

Just a query for you Murray, different dialect etc. Why do you refer to trailers by their length and not their carrying capacity? Down here we only refer to flatbed trailers by length. Trailers like these you refer to would be 10t, 12t, 14t and so on.

Ran a few errands in Pickering and Malton so far today. Finally got round to my post Leeds Festival hair cut, sorted Dad his 58th birthday present out, picked up my latest prescription ointment and tablets for my horrible skin condition, ordered tickets to see Scottish band Twin Atlantic, got my first proper look at a Britains Ford FW60 one of which will definitely be joining my fleet fairly soon and last but not least attended a meeting at the C.A.B. in Malton. Just about to sit down and have lunch with Mum, King Prawn Arrabiata here we come. :)

Well I;m on holiday today and tomorrow. Away to put on a second coat of Butinox stain on the front of my new tractor shed then off to assit with a removal. My 84 year old uncle is moving into a sheltered cottage in Kintore,

Yesterday was firewood deliveries, bale wrapping and then getting the front room beams treated with woodworm treatment.

Today is firewood deliveries then sanding the edges of the front room that we couldn't do with the hired in floor sander.

today I are bin mostly...

Visiting the RWM show at the NEC (Recycling & Waste management Exhibition)... some super kit on display including a lot of materials handlers...

I've seen mny next potential purchase too  ;D - and I'm sad to report that I think I'm in love  :-[;D:D :D

Any pics, Lord? Must be quite an interesting show.