What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well today Iam still at work  >:(  Should have got home today but weather conditions put paid to the flight schedule for today 2 flightsbefore ours  >:( >:(>:(  Hopefully get home tomorrow but not holding out much hope, ah well at least it is more money in the bank.

I've just got back from B & Q with 2 more shelf's for the room/cupboard where my tractors are displayed ;) ;)

Pictures later on ::)

oh dear i've been a day and a half now ::) decided to take every tractor out of it's box for display and pack the boxes for storage in the loft...........may get finished today :of good job mrs PDC is back to work ;D

oh dear i've been a day and a half now ::) decided to take every tractor out of it's box for display and pack the boxes for storage in the loft...........may get finished today :of good job mrs PDC is back to work ;D

Well i've finished :of

post-96-132639222986_thumb.jpg

Looks good Paul, whats the small white tractor infront of the MB-Trac with mowers?

A souvenir from the Siku stand at Agritechnica.....plain white Fastrac that you could paint and leave with them for as a  competition entry ;D

post-96-132639223058_thumb.jpg

Well sobering up would be a start followed by catching up on here. Feeling rather vague after last night and nursing a very painful shoulder.  :-X

So my main task for today? Apologising profusely to my parents for flattening the christmas tree at 4am this morning.

Happy new year everyone. :)

oh david, flattening the tree at 4am eh, what where you doing then? ???

I was attempting locate the open doorway from the dining room through to the lounge after returning from my local Sean. Unfortunately I missed it completely, by quite some distance too. It wasn't so much the tree that broke my fall more the chest of draws to the side of it. Parents have been pretty good about it.  :-[

I'm glad I slept on the sofa and made it nowhere near my room.  :)