What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Had a fantastic day thanks, met new freinds and old ones and even some locals to me who were there. Absolutely heaving with people but very cold with a sneaky wind, thank goodness the sheds were heated.

was nice and cosey in those sheds  :D

Just printed out directions on how to get to Malvern tomorrow for the first tractor show of the year.

Has anybody else noticed how quiet it is on here tonight, all the noisy beggars are in the pub after the first day of the show  :( :( :( :(

Yes I had noticed that Mike. Not even a picture posted up for the first day of the show. Be sure you take your camera with you mike just in case Me Lordie isn't;t fit enough to take photos today please :-\ ???

clearing out the 'garage room' so it can eventually be the dining room. Started a new shed at last, using up spare plastruct...and took Harry for a walk on his little trike, all before 10am! :D :D :D

bit of shopping for food, trip to the dentist, all fine no extras thankfully, out to a club later to use our free membership from buying the car last june before it runs out, might try a bit of golf?? maybe a swim and hot tub?? place aint cheap so best get the most i can out of them

nice day all round, topped of by going down ands watching netball ,the wife was playing, something good about watching a lot of young ladys jumping round in short skirts?? especially the uni of plymouth squad she was playing against, beat them to which was good

mmm CAD plans....i'll do them!!!

for me, jobsearch, lunch, Harry to childminder, work on links, 1hour kicking ball about down rec to relieve stress....not all in that order though! :D

mmm CAD plans....i'll do them!!!

If they weren't done in house Ben i'd quite obligingly throw ours your way! They should have been updated ages ago and as result our on shelf stock plans we refer to are "best fit" ( wrong fit most of the time ) rather than being planned to the correct dimensions of each departement.