What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

good you gona do a topic like bill then pdc ;D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My shed topic is not quite finished yet Steve...delays due to having to exhibit and attend these weekend tractor and vintage rallies is holding things up ever so much ;D ;D

I might post up a picture when it's done ::)  I have taken the easy route and have bought a shed which includes delivery and erection :of

Please do Paul....always nice to see other folk's hobby sheds ;D ;D

After a 6 hr drove and a stop at marks I am now in Suffolk .just had a sauna followed by ;0mons in the hot tub on the balcony, next up a scallop risito I am makeing along with a bottle of blush wine out on the deck

Where abouts are you in Suffolk Sean?

Which side of Eye is that mate?

sorry paul only just seen this, i guess its coast side of eye, heading towards worlingworth way, where one of the tuckwell jd dealrships is horam is about 1 mile away roughly, walked that today

went to snertton model shop today, blimey thats grown, lasy visit i made 18 months back it had doubled, and since then it has again, well worth a vist for anyone up this way

what on the river :D :D :D  a guy invented the engine for stuff like that, as for the second day???? mmm sure she would love that one she mentioned the coast so will have a quick look see whos on the way, doe are at fram so thats a stop, plus my uncles jd one see what they have in, they do knervy and valderstad stuff so maybe dealer box stuff in

Right then... Gav's.. quick cuppa.... over to Wells Next the Sea for chips on the sea front... back down to Littleport on the way back home to visit the comprehensive range of farm toys and stuff in the TNS shop  ;):P:-*

i love wells next the sea :)

well not today but last wednesday ,thursday and friday i stayed in peterbourgh  :) , we were on college study tour there and we went round the fens and loads of other places  :)  could not belive how flat it was  :of  i thought we lived on the flat but that place takes the buscuit  :D  on the way up there we went to a beef farm in hereford which had a 1000 head of beef cattle bein fattened who had around 1500 acres and went out contracting,we went to a apple and pear grower who also packed his produce, an arable farm which grew herbs and calomile for lotions etc , another arable farm which grew spuds , sugar beet wheat and oil seed rape on around 350 acres and there was a dairy farm next to it and it was ment to be the only one for miles i think he said  :-\ . then on the way home we went to a dairy farm in chicester ??? that was pumping the $hit from the 750 cows they were milking into a tank and burning the methane in an egine which was powering a generator which was feedin the nation grid  :)  all in all a very informative trip which i learnt loads  :)  o me nd my 2 mates showd our class mates how to drink  ;D  ::)  what a bunch of lightweights they all are  ::):D  and after this trip next year i might try and find a summer job up that area around the fens  :)  as looking at some of the kit the farms had  :P  haha , well we'l c  :)  , so is there many from around peterbourgh and surrounding areas ???:)

Been at duxford all day nearly didn't make it into Cambridge at all.loads to look at plus theres a show sat / sun so we were sat watching all the planes practising the displays in readyness so basicly got the show without all the crowds really nice extra