What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

been up to orton scar banger racing :P;D

hell fire was it rough, in the guide it said NO CONTACT.

any way 1st race cars were flying off left right and centre, tthen a digger arrived made a jump 1st car over rolled. 2nd car over smashed into it 3rd car over ended on its roof in the stream.

what a laugh we had. :P:D

Kettle is on from 5.30am at HPC mate if you fancy a brew and a leg stretch..

For me... I'm STILL moving in to my new toolbox... it's hooooge... now I need to buy some more tools I reckon  :-[:D :D

How bloody big is this toolbox.. ??? ,.......and what council tax band is it............. :laugh: :laugh:

Just landed in Oundle near Peterborough ..very nice hotel.. bit too close too Marky though  :-*

Off to flog more electronics to Fairline Boats tomorrow  :-*

Is that the HUGE boats made in Corby that they bring to Ipswich via road (using loads of B rods and villages to miss bridges on the A14? ??? ???

good then paul?? uncles on the tuckwells stand doing something, been planning it for a while now

Yes really good show cracking weather but not many models about.....on a plus side I got several brocheres needed for new projects ;)

Will go back tomorrow with my camera ::)

Tuckwells have a huge stand with not one but two JD 8345RT,s :of

Oi pillock... where was my invite to dinner then  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Err just ordered my 3 course meal including a nice rib eye  :-* Oh sorry Marky  :-*:-* :-* If your lucky I may pop in and see Amanda on the way back tomorrow  ;)

Is that the HUGE boats made in Corby that they bring to Ipswich via road (using loads of B rods and villages to miss bridges on the A14? ??? ???

Sounds about right Paul, hey have a few yards scattered around up here  ;) They are stunning inside though..you'd love the bar that comes out of the floor..the electronics are stunning  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes really good show cracking weather but not many models about.....on a plus side I got several brocheres needed for new projects ;)

Will go back tomorrow with my camera ::)

Tuckwells have a huge stand with not one but two JD 8345RT,s :of

he said  it was going to be big one this year mate