What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Nice, how did you find the machine then? Any piccies of the work?

Have got some pictures on the camera Tris but too busy (idle) to upload them at the moment.

The machine was very nice even with 8000 hrs on the clock and a 2006 model, very smooth and plenty power.

I have scooped out every pond that needs scooping out and we still have it here levelling and tracking in chalk from a new development in Brighton.They say that theres 20,000 cubic metres to come out of this place as the car parking will be under the building,...(the new American Express building).

Apparently theres a 100 ton machine down there digging the hole..... :of :of

Had a very enjoyable day visiting the National Trust place Tyntesfield, up near Bristol. Only got caught in one heavy shower of rain, so consider myself lucky! The walled garden is a wonder to behold and the house itself will be fantastic once the scaffolding is removed. Makes me glad I've only got my 24 odd windows to varnish instead of that lot!

Lovely sunny day here in Drumoak and looking at the 5 day weather forecast it will be white cloud on Monday with light rain on Tuesday. plans for today is to rub down windows with steel wool and then get ifirst coat of Butinox on them. If the rain comes on Wednesday day I'll collect French Farmall Cub and my ladders from Kemnay and take tractor to my old blacksmith to do an exhaust modification and also get brackets etc made for the spring hitch for my trailing plough.

Went to a little toy fair at Newton Abbot in the racecourse betting hall this morning, waste of time, it was getting quite a lot bigger and better over the last 12 months or so but there were only 3 Britains (scrap) tractors, a few older UH tractors and nothing else in the farming line, mostly train stuff today, Newton is quite a strong model rail area. The boot sale out on the course was more intewresting, only bought 1 item for £2 and that was a DVD of 'Grow Your Own', about a group of people and their allotments, some of you may have seen it from time to time on TV.

glued one, yes ONE, diagonal to new barn!....fixed the puncture on Harrys pushchair, got some work to do as well and supposed to be at Nans birthday meal 20mins ago....but someone is alseep! :( :( ;)

bit more on her mums place, then in town for a mortgage review as our deal ends in Nov,then a 2 hr baby sitting stint for the little sophie

let me know how you get on!....got one here you can look after, would love a night out!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Been sorting out all me models to see what's there    Forgot i'd got a few of them ;D

Tell me about it! I've got most of my collection boxed up for storage, just due to lack of display space and recently had what Mrs B. calls "a stock check"... Oops! Several doubles and triples of some of the recent tractors... LUCKILY, Mrs B. was off talking to the cats, so I got away with it this time. Still, I'll have to clear the extras once I've decided what really IS an extra!