What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well done Jordan, I'm sure you will have a great time and learn a lot too. How many are on your course?

Paul I will put some up tommorrow. I couldn't believe it, I just drove it back to the farm and all the lights and indicators work! Mint 8)

most of the day travling, but back from my hols at last, great time and a bit of a scare at palma on the way out when the plane had a blowout on landing, hellish big bang and rubber all over the place from it, but no damage to the plane, just 3 hours late returning apparently as they had to find a new tyre/ wheel

Well done Jordan, I'm sure you will have a great time and learn a lot too. How many are on your course?

Paul I will put some up tommorrow. I couldn't believe it, I just drove it back to the farm and all the lights and indicators work! Mint 8)

there are 21 on my course doing (BTEC national diploma level 3 agriculture) its a great college, had us straight on the farm today identifying healthy calves from young calves and comparing them to one another by taking there temperature and weighing them ect...

we go on a 5 mile walk tommorow around the feilds taking soil samles and checking crops.

will keep you updated on how i get on and what we do

most of the day travling, but back from my hols at last, great time and a bit of a scare at palma on the way out when the plane had a blowout on landing, hellish big bang and rubber all over the place from it, but no damage to the plane, just 3 hours late returning apparently as they had to find a new tyre/ wheel

Good to have you back mate.. blow out sounds a little scary as well  :of :of :of

good to see you back buddy

ps wasnt your side of the plane was it tubs  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So far today I have filled up an old wheelie bin with chuckies to be reused else where...trouble is I can hardly move the ruddy thing >:( >:( . Next jet washed patio and some of the slabs at the rear of the house and also the car. Drizzle now on so currently loading some photos on to photobucket.

Well I need to spend the day sorting out gear for my lorry ???

On monday i'm off to Scotland :of

I haven't had a night out in the truck for well over a year and have never had two on the trot since being with Emmitt Plant (8 years) ::)

scotland, blimey thats a way to go for plant hire aint it paul?? is that a pick up, or drop of?? as i guess that would mean a second visit if its dropping off

Hedgetrimming again, already done 60hrs this week, by tomorrow it will be 80. Just what I bloody need too, should be a welcome cheque come the end of the month. Looking forward to a day on the lowloader on Tuesday too. Taking an ERF 8 wheeler and an MF 2680 up to Grimsby then on up to Doncaster lorry auction to bring back one, two or three 7.5t depending on what goes through the auction :) :)

Hedgetrimming again, already done 60hrs this week, by tomorrow it will be 80. Just what I bloody need too, should be a welcome cheque come the end of the month. Looking forward to a day on the lowloader on Tuesday too. Taking an ERF 8 wheeler and an MF 2680 up to Grimsby then on up to Doncaster lorry auction to bring back one, two or three 7.5t depending on what goes through the auction :) :)

has the 2680 been sold to someone near grimsby ???