What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

well the good lady of the house today was tiling the back lobby and I was out the front diggin and shovelling  starting to get the site ready for the hot tub........been in storage since this time last year since we sold the caravan in town !.bloomin knackered I am too , I dont do enough physical work nowadays.

Well after a week off spent doing jobs inside and outside the house, a few days around Paignton it was back to work yesterday. Hedgetrimming for some of Traci's dad's customers for half the day (Case 4210 LP with Bomford Kestrel) and the other half the day lawn mowing. Today, grass silage. I think we've 160ac to get in on Keevil Airfield today and tomorrow. Building my first 'mushroom clamp' on a circular concrete pad. Busy week ahead involving another lowloader trip to deliver a digger near Sheffield and collect a lorry near Shrewsbury on Thursday and then back to maize on Friday. . . which is worrying me due to Toytrac :(

Hmm........ My daughter has just started Uni in Liverpool this year, I am going to have to watch young Alex very closely, I wonder what the surveillance squad are doing at the moment  ::) ::)::) ::)

Hmm........ My daughter has just started Uni in Liverpool this year, I am going to have to watch young Alex very closely, I wonder what the surveillance squad are doing at the moment  ::) ::)::) ::)

which uni is she at? Uni of liverpool/ hope/ LJMU? what course?

as for the rest of you, don't hate the player hate the game.

Sitting indoors for four days with the flu, looking at a picture of a young man being licked by a girl and wishing I'd spent less time on the land and more time in the clubs when I was his age! Still, there's the over 50's to look forward to - or I could cover myself in salt and go and sit in the dairy...