What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

well they taste good, bit over cooked but the instruction " cook until golden brown" is rather difficult to follow when they were golden brown before they'd seen the oven....  ::)

no i didn't nick, no funds!

well they taste good, bit over cooked but the instruction " cook until golden brown" is rather difficult to follow when they were golden brown before they'd seen the oven....  ::)

no i didn't nick, no funds!

I know the feeling mate i didnt make this one >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Regards nick

tour round simba this morning, followed by a nice drive home via some weird and wonderfull sat nav route, but seen a fair bit of kit out working got home arround 1/4 to 6 so not to bad really ,tommorrows a day off so pics of the buys and store them all away

What are you working with?

A MF 6485 and spaldings subsoiler, I think there is some pictures of the tractor in my topic in farm talk

Took a big knock to the leg in rugby  :-\  hurts really badly and hoping its only bad bruising and not muscle damage, otherwise I might not be allowed to go to iceland with school

Well not been on the forum much of late due to a combination of events one being our home computer failing. So have had to get my laptop working, Vista caused alsorts of mayhem and would not install so have managed to get 7 installed so all is well again. Have also had 2 courses for work one was my fire team refresher, which involves fighting fires and using BA to search smoke filled rooms for casualties, good fun playing at it not sure I would like to have to do it for real. Then had my 2 yearly medical, which all went well had even lost weight since my last medical 7kg's so was happy with that. Rest of the time spent looking after kids and pampering wife for mothers day and her 30th birthday.

I wondered where you had gone Robert.. glad you are well mate and nice to have you back on the board.  The even better news is that you've been made up to Chief FTF Fire Officer as well now too in your absence  ;D ... and while you've got your BA on... would you be kind enough to put Sean's socks in the washing basket for us please  :D :D

I wondered where you had gone Robert.. glad you are well mate and nice to have you back on the board.  The even better news is that you've been made up to Chief FTF Fire Officer as well now too in your absence  ;D ... and while you've got your BA on... would you be kind enough to put Sean's socks in the washing basket for us please  :D :D

I can smell burning... THE FORUM'S ON FIRE!! :of :of :D