What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

just done a 24 hr shift for work, had a road closure on a main road that could only be done overnight, so went for the normal day followed by overtime instead of having my hours shifted, which two of them did???? mad ,ok i am tired, but have just puled just shy of 13 hours ot as todays my offday which with night hours and disturbance payment as it was a unexpected job for me, totals to nearer 20 hrs ot,

Today I started to email various newspapers with an article and photo's for the forth coming North East Model Farm & Construction Show and I only managed to email 3 papers before I got a call from my pal Stuart to see if I wanted to come on a recovery of a motor home from Tarves to Elgin. Anyway I said yes but since I was on holiday I wasn't showered and dressed....and he said I'll pick you up in 5 minutes....well I have never brushed my teeth. washed my hair and spayed my armpits in such record time when I heard the 4x4 Mercedes Itego coming around the Crescent.......anyway pulled on some clothes grabbed camera and phone and away we went. We were up in Elgin around 1.30 pm and got rather wet whilst unloading and then back down the road and stopped for a bite to eat at a chipper at the North end of Keith. I must say it's the best chips and black pudding I have tasted in a long time 8)

We arrived back at the yard at Drumoak around 4.30pm when Stuart got a call to pick up 7 -1/2 ton curtain sider near Donald Trumps proposed new golf course. Back down to Peterculter and out with the Blue and white Volvo with slide back body and away we went. The second recovery of the day and Stuart dropped me back home at around 7.30pm.......now who many hours was that ...lets us say 10 hours at ...what should I charge....well nothing since I was on holiday and I enjoyed my day away from home and work and well lunch was included in the trip 8)

vauxhall 2.0l 16v "redtop" into mini continues, just waiting on bespoke inlet so we can mount the carbs, to conclude, more cubic capacity, more fuel, more air, more valves, more gas flow, more bhp, more lightweight, more tea, Vicar?

2012-04-22_09-59-01_HDR.jpg

2012-04-22_09-49-16_HDR.jpg

well the manifold is 4 branches, into 2, into 1 all 2.5" diameter, which is carried on all the way to the back where there is a single silencer and a tail pipe...it's having two twin choke webers so the induction noise should be pretty special as well!!

the paint is currently blue with black roof, it will be staying blue, i will just attempt to blow in the areas needed... i rattle canned the fiesta at the weekend, doesn't look too bad....of course should money make itself available... (final interview at jaguar land rover was today...) it'll get sprayed or wrapped i guess...

Looking forward to seeing the finished car. Ahh right my stepdad went there in the truck a few months back. What job will you be doing there?

building the range rover evoque and freelander 2! (if i get the job that is...)

up the A & E for me fell over at work yesterday on a lump of chalk went down like a sack of , anckle is twice the size it should be so have x ray see if any damage

Oh no mate! Just what you don't need. I hope it isn't a break, Graham. In the meantime you better rest up at Kettler Farm for a few days.

Easy does it then Graham. Oh and make sure you milk it for all it's worth too.

Sharon, Graham said can he have cream with his warmed up Mr Kipling fruit pie please? Oh and his foot rest needs moving to the left a touch, yep that's perfect! :)

Tomorrow morning I'm off to Sheerness docks in Kent to unload a JCB 3CX and an MF 698 4wd. Then up to a farm in Norfolk to pick up a Massey 590, 2640 and two power harrows. Head home with a night out near Cambridge way. Return to the yard on Thursday and deliver a Massey 168 near Chard in Somerset. Friday, I am driving me and Traci up to Glasgow for a wedding on Saturday, returning Sunday. Monday morning it will be back ob the road as we go down to Ilfracombe in North Devon...... by which time I'll need the bloody holiday I expect! :D